No announcement yet.

I Can haz $300.00 e30 M3....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the cage somewhat in....its not completely bolted in but its there. Pissed though, scratched up alot of the paint I just layed down...and some on the cage so I will have to do a bunch of touch up.

Comment

Oh no...whered the car go

Oh there it is

Underneath shots...Pretty clean for sitting in a feild or 4 years....some surface rust.... I had the car up in the air to test fit e36 m3 front brakes with my RS'

With how the wheels is set in the air, I think the offset on the wheels is going to be perfect for a nice flush/tuck look...Oh and the wheels clear the e36 brakes fit so looks like ill be using those calipers and the rack from the car the engine is coming from.

Found an bubble where the gas pedal is wire wheeled and it exploded into this...DAMN bmw for making floor mount pedals..this will be taken care....

Comment

wow.
        this thread is *so* full of win.
        subscribed.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
          wow.
          this thread is *so* full of win.
          subscribed.
          haha thanks...I didnt even get to the fun stuff yet

Comment

very nice.. keep posting progress pics.. hope to see it out on track soon.
            '12 F30 328i Sport Line
            '91 SpecE30 #523
            '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

specs on thsoe rims?:)
              Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

good luck with the build. In a few years when your a bit wiser, your going to be kicking yourself for stripping that car to nothing and spraybombing the interior.-- mark my words. keep EVERYTHING you are pulling off--- in the end a "track-rat" is worth less than half of an all orig. E30 M3.

I am glad you are planning on getting the thing back together.-- just remeber its a M3 and not a 325e body before you start hacking/cutting, and drilling.

Comment

Looks like everything is going really well. I completely agree with mikeedler.
                  stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6 View Post
                    specs on thsoe rims?:)
                    BBS RS
                    16 x 8 ET20 RS061

Width will probably be different at the end...need to buy different lips anyhow

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                    good luck with the build. In a few years when your a bit wiser, your going to be kicking yourself for stripping that car to nothing and spraybombing the interior.-- mark my words. keep EVERYTHING you are pulling off--- in the end a "track-rat" is worth less than half of an all orig. E30 M3.

I am glad you are planning on getting the thing back together.-- just remeber its a M3 and not a 325e body before you start hacking/cutting, and drilling.
                    Completely understand, that is why everything I have taken off interior wise is in boxes in my pole barn..the only modifications I have done to the actually body are the holes for the cage...at the end of the day im really not worried about resale value, I PLAN on not ever getting rid of the car.. but it completely understand where your coming from..

Comment

Finally! Finally! Finally!...Dont mind the torque converter, wont be on there for long...Manifold and such is still at Josh's shop... still need to pick it up

My barn looks like a shit storm...notice the huge box of interior components

Comment

Supercharger would be tits in there. :)

Comment

I can haz S50?
                          1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Originally posted by White325is View Post
                            Supercharger would be tits in there. :)
                            haha I bought the bracket, so that def means I have to buy a charger now haha..least thats the way im selling myself on dropping the cash

I still need a trans though...but dont think ill have trouble sourcing one

Comment

Found this on my phone forgot to add it a while back. e36 m3 calipers, direct bolt ons...gotta love it

Comment

so sweet.

Comment

Working...
                                X