X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Regnar75 View Post
    i seriously hate you....on that note...subscribed.

BTW can you put another picture up of the plate filler? i hardly ever see them on a black car.
    Thanks!
    I'll post some pics tomorrow.
    Tires are mounted!!

Leave a comment:

• Regnar75
    replied
    i seriously hate you....on that note...subscribed.

BTW can you put another picture up of the plate filler? i hardly ever see them on a black car.

Leave a comment:

• noE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Sade View Post
    Awesome wheels are coming :)
    Its going to looks ppppretty awesome :)
    Originally posted by BlkD12agon View Post
    subbed

Thanks!

Back from vacation now, going to mount tires this weekend hopefully. Still waiting on the camber plates.

Leave a comment:

• BlkD12agon
    replied
    subbed

Leave a comment:

• litu
    replied
    Awesome wheels are coming :)
    Its going to looks ppppretty awesome :)

Leave a comment:

• noE30
    replied
    Broadway statics are here and welded up, no installed pics just yet. Waiting on camber plates, plus I'm leaving for Florida for a week on Sunday. More progress when I return.

Wheels are rebuilt with 2.5" lips, 16x9 et24 all around, thinking 18/20mm adapters. Tires will probably be my 512s from the bbs last year, don't really wanna run that much stretch any more but my budget doesnt allow for new tires just yet lol, and the 512s are basically brand new. Tires will be 205/45/16 unless I can find some wider ones for sale.

edit-3285 by m_colby, on Flickr

edit-3280 by m_colby, on Flickr

edit-3286 by m_colby, on Flickr

edit-3300 by m_colby, on Flickr

All of these pics are with 18mm 42dd adapters mounted, hoping to get a little lower when the car is on the ground, also need to re-roll fenders.

Since I suck at updating this project thread, follow me on Instagram haha. @michael_colby I usually post updates every time I work on the car.

Leave a comment:

• noE30
    replied
    Originally posted by straightsixe30 View Post
    How do you like the depo smoked headlights?
    Love them so far, except one of mine cracked.. not sure how, gotta order a replacement set form Eurostop
    Originally posted by 325ix View Post
    I like the new wheels. I may or may not be biased. ;)

Where did you get the broadway static coils from?
    I bought them from the guys at broadway static, they have a thread on SW.

Originally posted by PaladinReed View Post
    Aren't the broadway coils a downgrade from the ge units? Can't say I'm in love with the wheel change either but one thing is for certain. Your car always looks stellar.
    From everything I've read they shouldn't be a downgrade by any means, everyone says that they are great. Hand assembled, multiple spring rate choices, shocks are valved to match, threaded body design (wont loose shock travel), come with camber plates and rear shock mounts, warranty on the parts as well.
    Biggest selling points for me were the threaded body design and the warranty. Plus my old setup was pieced together from multiple brands, ex: GE coils, IE camber plates, IX shocks. I prefer that everything comes from the same place.
    Thanks for the compliment though!

Leave a comment:

• PaladinReed
    replied
    Aren't the broadway coils a downgrade from the ge units? Can't say I'm in love with the wheel change either but one thing is for certain. Your car always looks stellar.

Leave a comment:

• 325ix
    replied
    I like the new wheels. I may or may not be biased. ;)

Where did you get the broadway static coils from?

Leave a comment:

• straightsixe30
    replied
    How do you like the depo smoked headlights?

Leave a comment:

• noE30
    replied
    Changing things up for 2013..
    GE coils are sold, BBS RS are sold, the replacements are either being shipped or refinished by yours truly.
    Building a set of 16x9 OZ Futuras in the coming weeks before spring gets rolling. Waiting on a set of Broadway Static Coils to show up, hopefully this week or next. Other than those two projects I'll probably get some maintenance done and possibly get a paint job.
    Planning on going to SOWO in May, Euro Hangar in June (possibly), and of course Eurowerks in September. If all goes well, I will mostly have the e30 done ( for now) this year and then I will park it and hopefully move west (I'm over these midwest winters).

16" futura by m_colby, on Flickr
    Yeah, I know this update sucked, deal with it. I always update this thread at odd times. Maybe I'll post some pics of the OZ Futura build..

Leave a comment:

• MattAvino
    replied
    Originally posted by noE30 View Post
    Haha thanks.
    Were on the same day

Leave a comment:

• ChaosTheory
    replied
    Very nice clean build.. I like how you addressed all the maintenance instead of just throwing aftermarket parts. I'm starting a 90 325i coupe project similar platform no rust with 88k original miles

P.S. I'll buy those wheels ;)

Leave a comment:

• efficient
    replied
    clean and simple. keep up the good work.

Leave a comment:

• noE30
    replied
    Haha thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X