Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's such a shame that here in portugal you cant swap engines
    Originally posted by kendogg
    Don't know, but the E90 wasn't designed from the ground-up intending to be a racecar like the E30 was.
    OG RACECAR

Comment

so bad ass! really well done!
      My LS1 swap thread:
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=160030

Comment

nice build!

7speedshop.com

Comment

I liked the pic of three M motor's sitting there. I hope one day I'll have that problem!

Comment

nice car! god US got jewed out of that motor, such BS.

Comment

haha .. yeah, we are lucky in NZ. We nearly had a forth engine in the shot .. however missed it by a couple of weeks.

cheers fellas.

More soon exhaust is due to be finished .. and they the wireing and hanging of radiators will be next etc etc. Hoping for engine start up in the coming weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Longboardmtk View Post
                Holy Shit, well done mate! Definitely subscribed to this one. Have you got any pictures of the car before you started tearing into it? I think I'm surprisingly liking the way the old school tech 1 kit looks with the more modern LM wheel!

What's the e30 scene like in the New Zealand/Australia part of the world? Do you have a hard time sourcing parts for a project like this?
                Got some plans for my second set of LMs ... :) will post those later. NZ scene in general is very very strong .. and e30 wise a good chunk of that. Thanks to our local BMW series racing (e30 and open class)

Originally posted by FredK View Post
                I love when people post nearly complete builds like this!

That was some nice fabrication, clearancing the header for the steering knuckle!

Pardon me if it was mentioned, but what brake booster / master cylinder is that?
                MKII Golf 1.3 UK booster.

Originally posted by dirtysix View Post
                Hello Josh.
                Zorsts coming along nicely.

nice to see you on here too f**kface :D

Comment

Ya know ya can swear on here.
                  It's a whole new world.
                  sigpic

Comment

badass

Oh the White / red touring for who ever asked before is for the BMW Race Series here in NZ. its a 318i ... looks hot however :) Will be finished later this year.

The place that Im using is a friends .. he has some pretty kick as BMW's in it. A mint Tech2 with 2.7 conversion and Tech2 with 2.8 conversion. couple of M-Coupes, 540i 6speed, Tech2 e39 540i MS, 325i Tech2 Cabbie in sterling grey and a bunch of other stuff.
                    There is talk of doing a 318ti s50b32 conversion and a v8 something conversion with a m60b40 tu
                    Last edited by HybridNz; 02-25-2010, 10:30 PM.

Comment

THIS IS AWESOME! Two stellar build threads form NZ to look forward to.
                      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

-----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Too much win in one thread!

Great work so far...that dtm shifter is tits too.
                          Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

bravo!
                            ReverseOTL.
                            NewParts4sale.
                            PartsWanted.

Comment

Wow this has to be my favorite e30 ever!!!
                              Can't get mush better then an M-tech 1 coupe, with e30m3 5-lug, LMs!!!!! and an s50b32!!!! :pimp:

You sir are my hero! :bow:
                              Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

This is an older post of images of how the underneath was built .. more for you guys who haven't seen it. Yes it will be dropped down, I have a bit of panel work to do after the engine is all in. As you can see the wheels come out past the gaurds a wee bit.

Brakes at 332mm Wilwood SL-6's and M-coupe 315mm rears.
                                M-coupe rear end, half shafts, diff, trainling arms
                                GC / koni / Eibach / GC camber plates all round
                                e30m3 front struts

Last edited by HybridNz; 02-26-2010, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X