Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sina's BMW 318i: Project Re-Shell & Beyond! (Starting Page 46)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marauder42
    replied
    Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
    lolwut. where do you live? I will be back and fourth between here and the sf bay area this summer a lot. I live off golden springs by temple...near the shopping ctr with the starbucks
    other end of town...near diamond bar & pathfinder, by the church

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by Marauder42 View Post
    Welcome to the neighborhood. You and I got the same car, except for the interior. Hit me up if you ever need an extra set of hands when your working on your car or you want hit up the local yards.
    lolwut. where do you live? I will be back and fourth between here and the sf bay area this summer a lot. I live off golden springs by temple...near the shopping ctr with the starbucks

Leave a comment:

• Marauder42
    replied
    Welcome to the neighborhood. You and I got the same car, except for the interior. Hit me up if you ever need an extra set of hands when your working on your car or you want hit up the local yards.

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    lol got some funny ass stares en route from San diego to LA on saturday

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    This summer's E30 projects:
    • Front anti-sway bar
    • Rear anti-sway bar
    • Strut brace
    • Install new E30 M3 CABS
    • Rear strut brace
    • DIY European Trim
    • Install my spoiler
    • New muffler tip (ya, lame)
    • Sealed Beams -> Ellipsoids
    • Misc. Paint work
    • Install new speakers in the Front

And Finally...do 5-lug properly, so that I can finally run the style 161's that I've had for centuries.

Last edited by freeride53; 06-03-2012, 03:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    Done copped some Dakine pads and straps from da surf shop today!

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by irish44j View Post
    nice....always loved 505s (and most Peugeots, for that matter) from my days living in Europe. And yeah, that's Arun. Nice guy, hopefully he'll show up for more events!
    Nice! You don't hear that very often nowadays lol. I've always thought of Peugeot ownership being an "acquired taste."

By the way, some pictures from today, in its new home!

Leave a comment:

• irish44j
    replied
    nice....always loved 505s (and most Peugeots, for that matter) from my days living in Europe. And yeah, that's Arun. Nice guy, hopefully he'll show up for more events!

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by irish44j View Post
    Car's looking great. Noticed in your sig you're doing a Peugeot (not sure if I missed you talking about it in this thread someplace). Anyhow, thought you might enjoy this pic from our last rallycross......guy showed up with a beautiful-condition 505. Was really surprised he came out and got it all dirty :) What model is yours?

Same car! That's Arun, I used to frequent a Peugeot forum and his brother is the administrator. His brother, Rabin, has a bunch of Peugeots and lives in Saskatchewan.

This is mine. I used to really be into Peugeots, grew up with mine, my dad was the Original owner, so it has a lot sentimental value to me.

Going to strip my car's body this summer and get the exterior completely restored. (Have a shop pull the rear quarter, center, and trunk floor, body dents, surface rust, and PAINT) then I will do the rest...

In all her glory:

Leave a comment:

• irish44j
    replied
    Car's looking great. Noticed in your sig you're doing a Peugeot (not sure if I missed you talking about it in this thread someplace). Anyhow, thought you might enjoy this pic from our last rallycross......guy showed up with a beautiful-condition 505. Was really surprised he came out and got it all dirty :) What model is yours?

Leave a comment:

• CabbE30
    replied
    Cough*Euroweaves*cough

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    First pic of my bebe in socal.
    A few of misfortune events in recent months delayed its arrival, but it's finally here, in all (minus one centercap :( ) of its glory!

Euros by sina.pour, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• lambo
    replied
    do it

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    God my car is FILTHY but ready for the drive back down to San Diego tomorrow late morning.
    Got the new jack & lug wrench from Bernz, so I've got peace of mind, just filled up the oil, and removed my iS lip for the drive.

Ready to go!

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by GOT8SPD View Post
    :hitler:
    My goal for this car is oem+, honestly.
    24V will happen, but as it is, I am a FULL time student at a University of California, juggling a double-major in Economics & Enviro studies, Collegiate rowing, and having a life.
    I am about to get fucked with student loans by the end of my four years, hence why I don't have money to blow on a proper swap at the moment, 5-lug, etc..

I'm just trying to make my car run and look the BEST possible given my situation. My hours currently are funky, so I only have some freetime on weekends.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X