No announcement yet.

1984 Henna 323 slow Budget Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found a S50, trans and drive shaft today. picking it up tomorrow.

Comment

Damn. This car is going to be insane.

Comment

So this weekend i bought a S50 with trans.

going to have to wait till after bimmerfest to put it in.

so then i started taking apart the front bumper to get everything lined up nice.

piece of shit bumper support

smashed passenger side

Drivers side

Buuuuut then i got sidetracked and started helping my friend prep his car for paint.
        1982 e21 with M20, cam, e30 dash/full e30 wiring.

Then we got the trailer

More prepping once we got there.

About to start painting

Primed!

Tonight we are going to finish it up with a nice coat of Henna.
        Last edited by TS323; 05-17-2010, 12:37 PM.

Comment

e21s are sexy.

Comment

More orange than a bull can shit :D

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
            RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

wow, at this entire thread.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
              1983 Peugeot 505 STI
              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
              2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Let me know if you want to get rid of that shift knob, I have been looking for one of those.
                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                  Let me know if you want to get rid of that shift knob, I have been looking for one of those.
                  the alpina emblem is busted kinda, and they must have JB welded this fucker on cuz i cant get it off for the life of me, hence no shift boot yet hahaha. btw, nice fight scene with Spike and Edwards dad. haha.
                  Last edited by TS323; 05-18-2010, 11:38 AM.

Comment

so last night after work we got started and sanded yesterdays primer nice n smooth and then got ready for some paint!

Some of the small stuff

Had to rush this morning to get my car ready enough for me to drive to work.
                    should be all cleaned up by saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by TS323 View Post
                      the alpina emblem is busted kinda, and they must have JB welded this fucker on cuz i cant get it off for the life of me, hence no shift boot yet hahaha. btw, nice fight scene with Spike and Edwards dad. haha.
                      Everyone seems to love my sig, lol. Is it authentic? I was wanting to get one and replace the Alpina with the standard 5 speed emblem but I don't want to deface a nice original.
                      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Sorry about not posting anything lately, preparing for bimmerfest has taken up most of my time. and i had a bunch of pictures but some awesome person decided to take my iPhone out of my glovebox at bimmerfest. but the interior is done (got a analog clock too, looks sweet) and i almost have the rest of the parts needed for the S50 swap. more to come soon.... hopefully.
                        Last edited by TS323; 05-24-2010, 05:46 PM.

Comment

pic of finished e21?

Originally posted by vlad
                          Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is View Post
                            pic of finished e21?
                            we're wet sanding it tonight. let the paint cure for a little bit. it looks good thoe. pics will be up soon.

Comment

Trim Paint used for the front valence to give it a better look. more wet sanding today and then going to puck up another e21 slick top.

Comment

The new Addition

so we bought a 1978 320i from basically the original owner (bought it from the Nephew of the original owner). it has a blown head, but it comes with 2 fresh heads and we already have a good one waiting at home. it has immaculate, brownish interior and dash, the paint is pretty damn good too. bilstein HD's, it has nice exhaust(forgot the name) the plan is to put the new head on it, Century turbo kit (already have from previous car) eibach springs, front euro bumper (already have also) and then this thing should be tits. ill try and have some more pics up soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X