Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Engine bay redo.. Yup, This is the last time. I hope. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, that looks sick!
    I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
    2875-C Towerview Road
    Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

mother fk, kinda makes me want to shave everything myself. But i need my washer tank :(
      Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

Comment

Do it up, If your not running A/C you can get the IX washer tank and make brackets for it to fit under the pass side fender and fill it up where the A/C dryer would go.
        Thats what I plan on doing..

Comment

sexyxyyyyxyxyyy
          clutchCTRL!
          Move with a purpose.
          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
          - 2000 323i AT
          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by White325is View Post
            Do it up, If your not running A/C you can get the IX washer tank and make brackets for it to fit under the pass side fender and fill it up where the A/C dryer would go.
            Thats what I plan on doing..
            Pics? I would love to do that and get an m42 radiator and coolant tank
            Originally posted by blunt
            can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Is that your coolant res attached to the side of the radiator? Where'd you get that?

Comment

Originally posted by Mucci View Post
                Is that your coolant res attached to the side of the radiator? Where'd you get that?
                Its a 318is rad from an m42 e30

Comment

I understand changing the car from red... I was on I-285 and got pulled for 81 in a 55, and there were plenty others doing the same or faster. But I guess my zinno coupe stood out... Sold it 2 weeks ago and now have an alpine 91 318i coupe. It blends in better :)

Comment

Wow, white? I bet you can do like 40mph over the speed limit now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mucci View Post
                      Wow, white? I bet you can do like 40mph over the speed limit now!!!

I sold the coupe because I wanted a 4-door... I could really care less what color it was. But thanks anyway.

Comment

that engine bay is looking solid, when you do you expect to have the car painted? Yes I am impatient
                        Porsche 911

Comment

Im not sure. I just swapped the pass side fender over the weekend. Depending on the condition of the other one once I sand it to bare metal will depend on when it gets painted since all I have to do is block the car out, skim coat it with a light body filler and then block it again, Spray on a coat or two of filler primer and block more.
                          Yeah sounds like a bitch but it shouldnt be to bad.
                          I need to ask a friend to use his car while I do it since I will be pulling the interior out and all of the windows..

Comment

gonna look awesome....i need to come up sometime and chill with you an eric to learn more haha
                            "no, i didnt slap u...that was my hand giving ur face a high five"

Comment

Awwwwwwsome.
                              -Nick
                              Originally posted by 87e30
                              First of all: calm the fuck down; second of all; cool story bro.

Comment

Originally posted by White325is View Post
                                Im not sure. I just swapped the pass side fender over the weekend. Depending on the condition of the other one once I sand it to bare metal will depend on when it gets painted since all I have to do is block the car out, skim coat it with a light body filler and then block it again, Spray on a coat or two of filler primer and block more.
                                Yeah sounds like a bitch but it shouldnt be to bad.
                                I need to ask a friend to use his car while I do it since I will be pulling the interior out and all of the windows..

sounds like you are doing it right
                                Porsche 911

Comment

Working...
                                X