Seth's E30 build

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SHE30
    replied
    Originally posted by JK_E30
    No we didnt "give" up. We just dont have a hoist to keep going forward. lol.



    This.
    Those were my lines.

    Leave a comment:


  • JK_E30
    replied
    Originally posted by MR E30 325is
    I know you dont give up dammit!!
    No we didnt "give" up. We just dont have a hoist to keep going forward. lol.

    Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen
    Needs more organization in parts room
    This.

    Leave a comment:


  • jahnaboi
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    You seem like kind of a douchebag so I'll try to say this in a way you'll understand.

    S5x>m5x
    Originally posted by Danny
    Ever driven an M50 versus an S50 car?

    S50 stomps all over an M50. I got my 60k S50 for 1800 bucks. Not everything needs to be 3k+. I'm just sayin.

    Definitely out of line. If he wants to put an m50 so be it. You seemed to be the one who was the douchebag.

    Leave a comment:


  • LuckyHenriksen
    replied
    Needs more organization in parts room

    sweet project

    Leave a comment:


  • thowes24
    replied
    Sub'd. lol at the drama.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR E30 325is
    replied
    I know you dont give up dammit!!

    Leave a comment:


  • SHE30
    replied
    Just my friend sporting the xbox boxers and my car peeing coolant ftw

    Where we gave up

    and finally a few pics of my storage room

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by MR E30 325is
    I would suggest that you do it.

    Because then it is really fast. And you are faster than just about anything on the road. The unsuspecting guy in his E92 M3 unfortunately found that out the hard way a few days ago.
    I don't have a smog guy though unfortunately.

    Leave a comment:


  • 619E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Ever driven an M50 versus an S50 car?

    S50 stomps all over an M50. I got my 60k S50 for 1800 bucks. Not everything needs to be 3k+. I'm just sayin.
    Dick

    Leave a comment:


  • MR E30 325is
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    I wanna supercharge mine, its starting to feel slow.
    I would suggest that you do it.

    Because then it is really fast. And you are faster than just about anything on the road. The unsuspecting guy in his E92 M3 unfortunately found that out the hard way a few days ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I wanna supercharge mine, its starting to feel slow.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR E30 325is
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    I'm just sayin.
    Hahaha

    So I have heard.

    BTW, S5x E30's are still slow.

    Leave a comment:


  • JK_E30
    replied
    Okay man obviously you're not understanding a difference between 500 and 1800..

    Go count 1300 bucks in pennies. Let me know when you realize its a shit ton.

    Sorry, she30 didn't mean to get this thread offtrack.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I'm just sayin.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR E30 325is
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    I'm just sayin. S5x is way better than M5x for pennies more.
    Dude.

    We get it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...