Seth's E30 build

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    For the record: I don't really care what dude does to the car, its his.
    I couldn't sleep at night thinking about this dudes car. My only weakness is that I care too much.

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by SHE30
    Good for you buddy, you want a gold star?
    Yeah, so you can shove it up your ass.



    I'm all for saving money on an m50 swap. And it's cool if you don't want more power. Just strikes me as odd when you're going through the trouble of sanding a bare shell and starting from scratch. You may regret it later.

    I still say m20.

    Leave a comment:


  • JK_E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    For the record: I don't really care what dude does to the car, its his.
    THANK YOU! lol.

    I think the whole argument over s5x m5x should be done, let this kid have his damn build thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    For the record: I don't really care what dude does to the car, its his.

    Leave a comment:


  • SHE30
    replied
    Originally posted by 87e30
    I'm with danny. If you're going to the effort stripping and painting the car why half ass the engine?

    Honestly, it would be cooler to just put the m20 back in and make sure the engine bay was real clean.

    You ever count 500 dollars? Not worth it for 20hp...




    And yes I have an m52 swap. The only way I can sleep at night is knowing I can make cams worth while someday. And it was a free engine.
    Good for you buddy, you want a gold star?

    Leave a comment:


  • JK_E30
    replied
    Originally posted by 87e30
    I'm with danny. If you're going to the effort stripping and painting the car why half ass the engine?

    Honestly, it would be cooler to just put the m20 back in and make sure the engine bay was real clean.

    You ever count 500 dollars? Not worth it for 20hp...




    And yes I have an m52 swap. The only way I can sleep at night is knowing I can make cams worth while someday. And it was a free engine.
    It is his car, his preference, I would go s50, however, being his only car right now, that will only delay the project and have him out of a car that much longer. You also dont know the story of the car, he can pretty much get an m50 from selling the parts of his m20.

    People dont just upgrade to m5x for 20hp. There are many reasons an m50 is sought after over an m20 otherwise this many people would not be doing it.

    maybe he will pick up an m50nv and boost it one day and make it look like you were sleepin. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    I'm with danny. If you're going to the effort stripping and painting the car why half ass the engine?

    Honestly, it would be cooler to just put the m20 back in and make sure the engine bay was real clean.

    You ever count 500 dollars? Not worth it for 20hp...




    And yes I have an m52 swap. The only way I can sleep at night is knowing I can make cams worth while someday. And it was a free engine.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by jahnaboi
    Definitely out of line. If he wants to put an m50 so be it. You seemed to be the one who was the douchebag.
    That was the joke.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
    dannys car is no joke now tho... I mean cmon hes makin 200whp OMGF FUUUUUUU



    24v is played out..
    What have you done?

    Leave a comment:


  • TrentW
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    You seem like kind of a douchebag so I'll try to say this in a way you'll understand.

    S5x>m5x
    Spews like a shit salesman with a mouthful of samples.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj Buttchug
    replied
    dannys car is no joke now tho... I mean cmon hes makin 200whp OMGF FUUUUUUU



    24v is played out..

    Leave a comment:


  • woodisgood
    replied
    Seth, I am also Seth. Hi.

    PS. Dicks.

    Leave a comment:


  • fryerfighter94
    replied
    Originally posted by 619E30
    Dick
    fag


    Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
    M42 Turbo > s5x
    He no has an m42 though. So its acceptable.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj Buttchug
    replied
    s5x.... Lol

    M42 Turbo > s5x

    Leave a comment:


  • JK_E30
    replied
    Originally posted by SHE30
    Those were my lines.
    Those were his lines.

    haha jk, sorry mang.

    Leave a comment:

Working...