fuck i was hoping to see a local swap done when i saw a 5 page thread. pm me on here or azbmw if you guys want a hand, id be glad too help.
danny your a fuckin homo. my m50 swap has (and continues too) rape s50, s52, s38, and s54 cars. so i just hope you feel good about having an M motor thats slow as fuck, you sound like a little emo kid from cali bragging about his h22 swapped shivic.
Seth's E30 build
Collapse
X
-
Haha I know man, I wish if it was your thread you could delete the posts, cus now there is going to be 6 pages between updates on the car.
Anyways, we have out AT for the Army for the next couple weeks so nothing will be done until after, however, there should be some good progress for the month of august. Paint and M50 will be done.
Plus I agree with turbo being cooler! Unless its a s5x that is boosted as well.Leave a comment:
-
1st page looked like something cool was about to go down...a butt load of posts later and only Danny and r3v fighting. GET SOME PICS UP Seth!
I am also going m50 but the TUB version. Turbo is 10x cooler then a m3 engine.Leave a comment:
-
Why is there so much original engine hate in the US? And why upgrade only to a gloryfied m50? If you had 316's and 316i's i would understand, but with all those m20's?Leave a comment:
-
Plus if you ever want tp feel the need for speed seth, you can always hop into my E30 and we will go for a spin.
Now get some damn stuff done!Leave a comment:
-
Don't worry someday I'll reach that level with it, but I'm also just getting into the game so I'm just trying to bring her back to life. And then later on when I save up a boat load of money I can start a turbo project. Plus, I still have to do body kit, new rims, coil overs, and all kinds of other mods to the car so for now a strong running M50 works just fine.Leave a comment:
-
This is where my build is, I'm just making a decent car inside and out. Hell its an eta... only motor swap I'll prob do is maybe put a 2.5 in it.
Can't wait to see the progressLeave a comment:
-
-
-
-
It's not half assed. I would rather have a Turbo M50 then a stock S52. And they'd be around the same price.I'm with danny. If you're going to the effort stripping and painting the car why half ass the engine?
Honestly, it would be cooler to just put the m20 back in and make sure the engine bay was real clean.
You ever count 500 dollars? Not worth it for 20hp...
And yes I have an m52 swap. The only way I can sleep at night is knowing I can make cams worth while someday. And it was a free engine.Leave a comment:
-
-
Leave a comment:
-
Starting from scratch isn't about performance, it's about aesthetics. I'm not even building this car for performance purposes. Sure having the fastest car on the block is cool, but It's not practical for my situation.Yeah, so you can shove it up your ass.
I'm all for saving money on an m50 swap. And it's cool if you don't want more power. Just strikes me as odd when you're going through the trouble of sanding a bare shell and starting from scratch. You may regret it later.
I still say m20.
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: