Seth's E30 build

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Danny
    replied
    I'm just sayin. S5x is way better than M5x for pennies more.

    Leave a comment:


  • JK_E30
    replied
    Posting from my phone FTL... lol I just basically said the same thing because it took me forever to post haha. Oh well.

    Leave a comment:


  • JK_E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Ever driven an M50 versus an S50 car?

    S50 stomps all over an M50. I got my 60k S50 for 1800 bucks. Not everything needs to be 3k+. I'm just sayin.
    Yes I have actually experienced mr e30 325is car when it had an m50 and also once he got the s52. I am not and never will say an m50 has any chance over s5x powered e30.

    However, 1800 bucks is still more than 3x more man. I just don't understand how he is a douchebag for having a budget that's all. Especially since he was not comparing the motors in any way, he simply just said he is fine with the m50. We all have our preference, and money controls a lot of that.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR E30 325is
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Ever driven an M50 versus an S50 car?

    S50 stomps all over an M50. I got my 60k S50 for 1800 bucks. Not everything needs to be 3k+. I'm just sayin.
    He has driven both an M50 and S52 powered E30. And he realizes this.

    Not everyone is about speed and power.

    And 1800 is still more than 500. Someone who buys an E30 in this condition obviously isnt rolling in dough, ready to spend it all on an S5x.

    Your input is no longer required in this thread. Goodbye.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by JK_E30
    You seem like a real dick so let me put this in a way you might understand.

    $500 m50< $3700 s5x. Maybe he wants to save $$$ and he's suitable with an m50.

    Like he said, where did he ever claim an m50 was better? GTFO!
    Ever driven an M50 versus an S50 car?

    S50 stomps all over an M50. I got my 60k S50 for 1800 bucks. Not everything needs to be 3k+. I'm just sayin.

    Leave a comment:


  • JK_E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    You seem like kind of a douchebag so I'll try to say this in a way you'll understand.

    S5x>m5x
    You seem like a real dick so let me put this in a way you might understand.

    $500 m50< $3700 s5x. Maybe he wants to save $$$ and he's suitable with an m50.

    Like he said, where did he ever claim an m50 was better? GTFO!

    Leave a comment:


  • SHE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    You seem like kind of a douchebag so I'll try to say this in a way you'll understand.

    S5x>m5x
    Congratulations. I don't remember stating that M50's were better than S52's but okay.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    You seem like kind of a douchebag so I'll try to say this in a way you'll understand.

    S5x>m5x

    Leave a comment:


  • SHE30
    replied
    Originally posted by JK_E30
    S52 obd1 sounds pretty tempting, I plan on doing one in the future! However no funds right now plus still in the middle of this m50.

    Cant wait to hit this project hard after I finish mine and we get back from AT. Its gonna be awesome!
    Yeah, we need to finish your M50. I actually need to borrow your engine lift to pull my M20 so, I'll be over this weekend to help you put it in.

    Leave a comment:


  • JK_E30
    replied
    S52 obd1 sounds pretty tempting, I plan on doing one in the future! However no funds right now plus still in the middle of this m50.

    Cant wait to hit this project hard after I finish mine and we get back from AT. Its gonna be awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • STAGGERED M3
    replied
    ok

    Leave a comment:


  • SHE30
    replied
    Originally posted by STAGGERED M3
    Sell you my S52 obd1 swap for $3700 shipped obo
    No thanks, I'll be good with an M50.

    Leave a comment:


  • STAGGERED M3
    replied
    Sell you my S52 obd1 swap for $3700 shipped obo

    Leave a comment:


  • SHE30
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    What car ya got, Seth?
    I got a 1985 325e with a 325i m20 swap.

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    What car ya got, Seth?

    Leave a comment:

Working...