Seth's E30 build

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SHE30
    replied
    Originally posted by moe30
    Any info on the car or plans?
    My plans are to slowly but surely build this car from the ground up starting with body work and paint. Hopefully when I'm all finished and have thrown in much money it'll be a pretty nice E30 with a M50 swap :D

    Leave a comment:


  • MR E30 325is
    replied
    Damn, food work man. You have lots of work to do!

    Leave a comment:


  • moe30
    replied
    Any info on the car or plans?

    Leave a comment:


  • SHE30
    started a topic Seth's E30 build

    Seth's E30 build

    So I figured I'd get started with the progress I've made so far, which was remove most of the interior.

    And yes the light you see is because the P.O. cut the spare tire well out. Good thing I've got a welder.


    Actually the only bit of rust found was on the driver side, but it doesn't look too bad. Mostly surface rust.


    The next step is removing all the tar so I can start sanding everything down when I get back from training.
Working...