The Purple ///Monster Build

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MR 325
    replied
    I have to say guys, this car sounds AMAZING in person.

    The best sounding S54 I've ever heard... PERIOD.

    Leave a comment:


  • efficient
    replied
    beast!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    First road video of my M3...

    https://vimeo.com/46670537

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Funny pic my friend sent me.... :nice:

    Leave a comment:


  • ILoveMPower
    replied
    Man I would love to hear that in person!

    Leave a comment:


  • mtlbloodshot
    replied
    that sound is tits!! amazing

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Here's a quick sound clip of my m3. Car is running pretty rich right now, still need to adjust the tune for our CSL style airbox. Either way, I'm extremely happy with my exhaust set-up and how intoxicating the airbox sounds! :grin:


    https://vimeo.com/46557579


    Road videos coming soon!
    Last edited by e30polak; 08-22-2012, 02:54 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • castros
    replied
    And to believe we still drove like that over 300miles, lol

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Guibo killer! I love it.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    So the factory s14 guibo/flex disk apparently can't handle the torque of the s54 coupled with my lead foot! :eeek:



    Upgraded to an e34 m5 guibo, that should hold....hopefully!
    Last edited by e30polak; 07-26-2012, 09:28 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by Ara
    Ya dude, keep it off the highways , not worth getting your car taken in.
    Pffttt, I'm going to drive it how I'm going to drive it, just gotta get a Valentine 1. This is my weekend/fun car, not going to let the cops scare me away. I never had my hood popped driving the hell out of my s52 e30 for over 4 years, I'll be more careful driving this thing just on the weekends. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • Ara
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    Well the outside was never purple, we will be painting the exterior techno in October or November. The is just epoxy primer with a scratch coat for now. I don't want to paint it until I get at least a few track days, auto-x's, drifting and drag days out of it! :twisted:
    Ya dude, keep it off the highways , not worth getting your car taken in.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by M-technik-3
    Kinda miss seeing it in purple. Imagine the S54 helps shed of the purple people eater image thou.
    Well the outside was never purple, we will be painting the exterior techno in October or November. The is just epoxy primer with a scratch coat for now. I don't want to paint it until I get at least a few track days, auto-x's, drifting and drag days out of it! :twisted:

    Leave a comment:


  • Fusion
    replied
    I would leave the paint and put greyscale M stripes on it.
    Nice build :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Kinda miss seeing it in purple. Imagine the S54 helps shed of the purple people eater image thou.

    Leave a comment:

Working...