The Purple ///Monster Build

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by ANDRÜ
    WOW this is gonna be awesome!
    Should be pretty nice when done. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • ANDRÜ
    replied
    WOW this is gonna be awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Sorry for the lack of updates and the poor quality pics. The paint prep and paint has been a slow process due to time constraints. Anyway, the interior is completely painted, as well as the inside of the trunk, here are a few pics of the engine bay prep and paint:











    Leave a comment:


  • ethrtyiS
    replied
    nice! now when is the motor going in?

    Leave a comment:


  • azael325i
    replied
    ^ same thing I said

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    Oh my god it's finally painted? I need to get up there and see this.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by samiam3356
    Nice work man. I like the color choice but I'm no pureist. That s54 setup is sweet. Would love to see some of that action on the dyno.
    Should have some within the next month!
    Originally posted by RUFFLZ
    lol your smilies are outrageous
    oh and nice car hehe
    I honestly thought I'd use more! :p

    Leave a comment:


  • RUFFLZ
    replied
    lol your smilies are outrageous
    oh and nice car hehe

    Leave a comment:


  • samiam3356
    replied
    Nice work man. I like the color choice but I'm no pureist. That s54 setup is sweet. Would love to see some of that action on the dyno.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    The car that inspired me to do Techno violet ;)

    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2036155/1988-bmw-m3#20361550001

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    More techno!!!









    Even did the shift lever!









    That's it for now folks, I'll take some high res pics with my DSLR this weekend!

    Last edited by e30polak; 03-02-2012, 11:37 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Bump from the dead! So things have moved pretty slowly with my M3 over the past couple months because of all the projects we have to finish for MFest at the shop. Any how, we finally started the color change and my seats are out to be reupholstered with the purple M-Tech cloth.

    I've come up with a name for my M3 finally, it will be called GRIMACE!

    All pics from here on forward will be much better quality, as I just picked up a Canon 7D from my friend. Expect a TON of pic whoring for all the shop cars over the next few months!

    Here are a few pics to hold you guys over for now:

    Bye bye Mr. S14, enjoy your new home!



    Interior being removed for a PROPER color change!








    Shot some undercoating on the floor for the hell of it





    Tape and paper galore!





    MMMmmm fresh techno!!!!













    Last edited by e30polak; 03-02-2012, 01:23 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by M20_fiend
    i know where you took this picture... ive seen it too.. blew my mind...

    but someone wont tell me whos car it is...

    excited for your car!! i am excite!
    Just a spare e30 we have for test fitment. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Robotin
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    Looks like I'll be putting one of these on in about a year...:devillook



    i know where you took this picture... ive seen it too.. blew my mind...

    but someone wont tell me whos car it is...

    excited for your car!! i am excite!

    Leave a comment:


  • azael325i
    replied
    What!!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...