The Purple ///Monster Build

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by einstein57
    I can probably make a pretty sick armrest cup holder combo. The only draw back is that it will need to be re-wrapped.
    I'm not worried about that. Chris and I want to wrap our shifter+center consoles in leather like the Mtech 2 cars. Get on it!

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    I can probably make a pretty sick armrest cup holder combo. The only draw back is that it will need to be re-wrapped.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw325csi
    replied
    this is all I can find

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    Will this be done by June? That is all I really wanna know, if it's gonna stay, or if it's gonna go.
    Hopefully this will be done for the Picnic, but I don't want to say it will be. We'll see I guess, trying to get it running on the rebuilt s14 by Dockweiler.

    Leave a comment:


  • constructor
    replied
    A lot of nice stuff going on here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Will this be done by June? That is all I really wanna know, if it's gonna stay, or if it's gonna go.

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    Ok then maybe just the armrest. ;)

    And they don't fit because you always get the biggest drink sizes possible Greg! :p
    bahdee, even a regular can of coke doesnt fit. the early consoles that were all one piece have a little ring that goes in the front cup holder so that cans fit, but the late model modular console doesnt fit that ring, or a can of coke lol

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by bmw325csi
    if the armrest comes out better than mine did, im in for one too.please?


    e46 armrest is more practical though
    Can you show a pic of the other side Harry?

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw325csi
    replied
    if the armrest comes out better than mine did, im in for one too.please?


    e46 armrest is more practical though

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by accident
    the e36 cupholders are garbage, but i love my arm rest. i have yet to find anything that actually fits the cup holders except for the smaller red bull cans. i usually just throw my phone in it

    Ok then maybe just the armrest. ;)

    And they don't fit because you always get the biggest drink sizes possible Greg! :p

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    the e36 cupholders are garbage, but i love my arm rest. i have yet to find anything that actually fits the cup holders except for the smaller red bull cans. i usually just throw my phone in it

    Leave a comment:


  • Paukert11
    replied
    yep. hehehehee

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by alpinee30m50
    How is this my first time seeing this thread? This things gonna be sex.
    Thanks! :grin:

    Originally posted by Paukert11
    hahahaha chris. I will be right next to you soon my friend. I will be picking a zinno very soon. i cant wait to see your s54 build. I think i am going to stick with a s14
    Holy shit Mike, you're getting one too?! :shock:

    Originally posted by twism
    Everything looks great so far and it sounds like an awesome project, but please don't do that:
    It will be tastefully modified to fit. I love the e36 cup holders and armrest.

    Leave a comment:


  • twism
    replied
    Everything looks great so far and it sounds like an awesome project, but please don't do that:

    Originally posted by e30polak

    E36 center console and armrest

    Leave a comment:


  • Miasma
    replied
    So cool man, Subscribed!

    Leave a comment:

Working...