GUTEN Long Term Project Cosworth II - Mindy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • paxmaster2000
    replied
    i am looking forward this build. i had a great black 86. these cars were way ahead of its time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I can't wait to see this car's progress.

    Leave a comment:


  • Davenandez
    replied
    more inspiration?
    Amazing Videos, Funny Clips. Updated daily.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrSlacker
    replied
    You need a bigger shop ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    Well its official, engine in the car is done, leaking from 12 corners... So now looking for replacement...

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Dude i fucking love these!

    Leave a comment:


  • RainierHooker
    replied
    Need updates!

    Also for motivation here's a pic frm the interwebz...

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    She is home!!!

    Thanks to Kish, we went and picked her up this morning. She is now in the line up waiting for her turn.



    Leave a comment:


  • Motorsports
    replied
    Cant wait till this is done. One of my favorite 80s cars.

    Leave a comment:


  • dirtysix
    replied
    The only thing I'd warn of is that the Pinto engine has one of the worst head designs to ever grace the automotive world.
    3 cam bearings and hopeless geometry combined with tiny ports = trouble. The block is tough as nails though.
    Hence the Cosworth head on the RS500's which are basically a modified Pinto block.

    Through it away and use a Windsor.

    Leave a comment:


  • nickflic3
    replied
    My kind 0f- neighbor has a white one. I gave him a thumbs up in the mirror at a light and he looked at me like I was crazy The next week I saw his car broken down on this steep hill lol

    Anyway can't wait to see what the end result of this project. Should be killer to say the least :)

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    This project pleases me.

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    I've always really like xr4Ti's. I almost bought one - but at the time there were no upgrade parts for them in the states. That and the dash and interior looks like a 5 year old designed it. Can't wait to see what you would do with it!

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    Good luck with that XR, I've had three... biggest peices of shit I have ever owned. If you need any help PM me though. Looks to be a clean example you have there.

    Leave a comment:


  • dirtysix
    replied
    Or....
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-327574644.htm

    Leave a comment:

Working...