GUTEN Long Term Project Cosworth II - Mindy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kingston
    replied
    Thanks for the info, guys!!

    Might end up swapping for Scorpio parts so the car can be 5-lug. Much better selection there!

    Leave a comment:


  • phreshkid
    replied
    I had a set of Ferrari 308-spec BBS E50 wheels.

    IIRC, they were 5x108. 16x9 & 16x8 staggered. They would look so great on your car.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    early 4 lug Audi's were also 4x108

    Leave a comment:


  • Nick_S
    replied
    Originally posted by kingston
    Thanks guys!! Interesting looking at the selection for 4x108 wheels!
    When I had my SVT focus I ran into the same problem. Very very limited selection.

    Leave a comment:


  • kingston
    replied
    Thanks guys!! Interesting looking at the selection for 4x108 wheels!

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Thinking BBS E30 or E50's

    Leave a comment:


  • Sh3rpak!ng
    replied
    Originally posted by kingston
    Can anyone identify these wheels?

    Thanks!
    That looks like an epsilon wheel, though not quite right.

    Leave a comment:


  • kingston
    replied
    new pics! Preparing for the next phase of her life





    Can anyone identify these wheels?

    Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • kingston
    replied
    Better dust her off!

    Leave a comment:


  • el bimmer
    replied
    I was going thru a couple of magazines that I've kept over many many years and found the 1984 Motor Trend introducing the 1985 Merkur XR4Ti. I've taken a couple of pics of the stats. There is actually three of them for sale in Dallas, but I just cannot stored them in my property, but if I had the space, I would buy them. I always wanted them when I lived in New Jersey, growing up, they were very popular. Enjoy:






    Leave a comment:


  • Nick_S
    replied
    In for cosworth awesomeness.

    Leave a comment:


  • iwantspeed
    replied
    Lets get the ball rolling

    Leave a comment:


  • Todd Black 88
    replied
    One local to me for sale


    Interesting.....

    Leave a comment:


  • JeffNJM3
    replied
    Its at Absolute in Middlesex, NJ, the car was complete last time I was there

    Leave a comment:


  • BrewCity11
    replied
    Originally posted by FredK
    oh, you're back in the states, Turk?
    Yessir! Been back a little over a week now

    Originally posted by kalib0y
    Wow, im pretty excited about this. Any more pics?
    Will have more pics this coming weekend

    Originally posted by JeffNJM3
    Levent, i'm pretty sure that Scorpion is still sitting untouched at that yard
    Jeff, which junkyard is this?

    Leave a comment:

Working...