Resurrection of my coupe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Cinnabar325is
    Does it sound good with the M20? How loud is it from inside and outside the car?
    I dont think its loud but its def noticable inside and out. I can be a bit droning and it does bother me sometime...but when im going thru the gears, under a long bridge, or a quick rev, it sounds great! It has no sense of a "fart-can" sound. Just sporty.

    I had a hole in the original muffer and I was already eyeing the magnaflow especially when I found it for $119 new to my door. Im not sure I would buy it again but it was at a killer price. I wouldnt put it on my cabrio as it has a different purpose.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cinnabar325is
    replied
    Originally posted by N2MYE30
    Magnaflow 14815. Thanks!

    Does it sound good with the M20? How loud is it from inside and outside the car?

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    I think Ill put these crappy pix right here.

    Leave a comment:


  • el bimmer
    replied
    Very Nice resurrection!

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Cinnabar325is
    What muffler do you have on the coupe?

    I really like the look of the car w/ those wheels. :D
    Magnaflow 14815. Thanks!

    Originally posted by phreshkid
    How many miles do you have on the tires and how have they been treating you? Any likes/dislikes about them?
    I have 1500 miles on them and they are just as I suspected. I had 205/55/15 kdws on my euroweaves that I bought new and wore them out due to e30 camber I knew what I was getting into and no difference in performance.

    They don't like the cold as they have flat spots and a bit hard but after a bit of driving, smiles are to had! Plenty of stick but my suspension does help. I have not noticed any wear but I don't run them that hard...but when I do, I know I got the right tire. I have not had a problem in the rain but then again, I respect the wet surface.

    Leave a comment:


  • phreshkid
    replied
    How many miles do you have on the tires and how have they been treating you? Any likes/dislikes about them?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cinnabar325is
    replied
    What muffler do you have on the coupe?

    I really like the look of the car w/ those wheels. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Originally posted by e30rapidic
    you better not sell after the big news "sets in"
    haha, I hope since I keep throwing cash at this thing.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30rapidic
    replied
    you better not sell after the big news "sets in"

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Originally posted by RecycledTeen
    ^ Finally going to sell it?!
    Em...no. Haha. I think about it but then I drive it. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • RecycledTeen
    replied
    ^ Finally going to sell it?!

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Drive ten paces and shift!


    I may have big news in store for the coupe...i hope anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Well about a week ago my car failed me, lucky enough for me while pulling into my driveway after driving 40 minutes. After a quick check of fuel pump and fuses, I checked the position sensor and it didnt read correctly. So me and nc325ic yanked it out to notice that the pulley wore a groove into the wire. A quick search here and RagtopE30 had my part sent in two days. Installed and works like a champ!

    My bumb sensor.


    A new rack is the next big thing goin in.
    Cheers!
    Last edited by N2MYE30; 03-20-2011, 05:12 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • thowes24
    replied
    Sub'd!

    Leave a comment:


  • glucklich21
    replied
    "E30 nibblets"

    That is all. :)

    Leave a comment:

Working...