Resurrection of my coupe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RecycledTeen
    replied
    Originally posted by N2MYE30
    Yes, but not a happy one. I have just sold my pride and joy. :( It was really tough to see it drive away for the last time. Im going to keep this post short as its not too much fun, after all that car and i have been through, to write about. I will use its funds to focus on the cabrio and maybe another project that I have been longing for for a while. These are the last pix I took...last weekend. So long my friend.
    What? Wait? Bummer! Guess I was too far down the waiting list...
    :(

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Originally posted by bradnic
    On to the next phase!!! Stroker stroker stroker
    Ha, not in the plans. Ive been in one and for the amount of work/money it would be 24v again. Its going to be S5x or nothing...so far. Who knows what I will do with the engine in the cabrio. Plans are still holding firm with new leathers and a 5spd swap. After that, not sure. the M20 is going to stay for the time being.
    Originally posted by BUDNUNTA
    RZs on the back of the vert look dope
    Well thank you sir.

    Leave a comment:


  • BUDNUNTA
    replied
    RZs on the back of the vert look dope

    Leave a comment:


  • bradnic
    replied
    On to the next phase!!! Stroker stroker stroker

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Originally posted by bradnic
    update?
    Yes, but not a happy one. I have just sold my pride and joy. :( It was really tough to see it drive away for the last time. Im going to keep this post short as its not too much fun, after all that car and i have been through, to write about. I will use its funds to focus on the cabrio and maybe another project that I have been longing for for a while. These are the last pix I took...last weekend. So long my friend.







    Time to start a mild build for this.

    Leave a comment:


  • bradnic
    replied
    update?

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Thanks for the compliments fellas. Here are some shots from the above autox I forgot to add.








    Cheers.

    Leave a comment:


  • JCarp90
    replied
    Originally posted by freeride53
    I love this build. You sir do great work, enjoyed reading all of your builds thoroughly. A+.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    I love this build. You sir do great work, enjoyed reading all of your builds thoroughly. A+.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowThurty
    replied
    Just read through this whole build, its exactly how I want to build up mine. Thanks for the motivation lol

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Updates? I changed my oil. :) But seriously, I recently got back from the 2013 Vintage at the Vineyards meet. I had a great time as always. It was my 7th time but the last 4 times, I took my cabrio. Not this time. Since an autox and parade laps at VIR were planned, I knew that the coupe had to go. I have never done autox nor tracked the coupe so the plan was to get a GoPro to document my 1st's. What a blast! The car performed perfectly. Everything was wel balanced.

    Anyways, here are some vids. Not the greatest audio but its at least something.

    1st attempt at autox...


    2nd...


    3rd...


    And the VIR (spirited) parade lap. Not sure why the GoPro cut this clip in half but thats what happened
    Pt1


    Pt2


    Cheers!

    Leave a comment:


  • nick123
    replied
    Just through it all. A lot of good stuff!

    Leave a comment:


  • Vdubmt
    replied
    Yeah that sounded stupid. Lol. I meant on this side of the state there doesn't seem to be too many. I could be totally wrong but I haven't seen too many e30s in the Winston/ Greensboro area at all. I met one of the forum members from King but that's all I've really seen. Raleigh/ Durham look to have a pretty good BMW scene.

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Vdubmt
    Just read through all 11 pages of this. Awesome build. Sure seems like there are a lot more e30s out your way than over this way.
    Thanks!

    Originally posted by leegf
    there are a lot more e30s in north carolina than in... north carolina?
    I thought the same thing so im guessing that Vdub is from the western part of NC.

    Leave a comment:


  • leegf
    replied
    Originally posted by Vdubmt
    Just read through all 11 pages of this. Awesome build. Sure seems like there are a lot more e30s out your way than over this way.
    there are a lot more e30s in north carolina than in... north carolina?

    Leave a comment:

Working...