5ickride's 1991 318ic Build Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 5ickride
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    Suspension....check!

    Just one shot for now...will have to wait to settle in

    Before


    After

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    Got some goodies today...



    And the much needed

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    Voila! I painted the 90kmh mark to indicate 55mph. Better than guessing.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    Gutted most of the interior yesterday. Still not sure what direction to go with on Interior...I'd like to go with cloth inserts/leather bolsters. We'll see...

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    Originally posted by SimplyDope
    Beautiful cluster. Those RMs will look good too.
    Thanks, I cant wait for the suspension to be done so I could put the cherry on top :pimp:

    Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil
    make sure replace the coding plug.
    Umm, coding plug ? Shit, do you have one? :)

    Originally posted by Simon S
    Subscribed for teh 5ickness !
    Thanks, I'll keep this thread going with all minor and major changes. Hopefully it will inspire someone. 5ickness is coming!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Simon S
    replied
    Subscribed for teh 5ickness !

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    make sure replace the coding plug.

    Leave a comment:


  • SimplyDope
    replied
    Beautiful cluster. Those RMs will look good too.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    Just got my Euro cluster from the motherland and modding it with some goodies!



    Just needs the Alpina Tach strip and done!

    Leave a comment:


  • aworthybrother
    replied
    Originally posted by 5ickride
    Hey L- If these HR Sports dont work for me, I'm interested in these. How much does it drop?

    EDIT: Those are MM, right? nevermind
    edit - nevermind

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil
    Rob,
    I can get new Lowtec from Europe m42 vert specific in 40/40, 60/35 or 60/50 for $175.

    L
    Hey L- If these HR Sports dont work for me, I'm interested in these. How much does it drop?

    EDIT: Those are MM, right? nevermind

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    I gotta subscribe to my own thread I didnt see either of your posts Mario and Levent.

    Update 3/27/11
    Took advantage of the shock spring sale at TM. I went with Bilstein Sports and HR Sports. I'm also probably going to get se drop hats also I want it to be a little lower.

    I should have all my parts gathered this week and then she's off to get the Guten treatment ;)

    I replaced the door cards today and I'll post some shots soon. For now id like to see if anyone can identify this wire that got shredded when I blew my tire when I picked the car up. Here's a pic:

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    Rob,
    I can get new Lowtec from Europe m42 vert specific in 40/40, 60/35 or 60/50 for $175.

    L

    Leave a comment:


  • aworthybrother
    replied
    Originally posted by 5ickride
    Looking for no more than a .5" gap between tire and fender. Maybe IE3's? HR Race?
    Not sure if they have 318 cabrio specific springs.

    Leave a comment:

Working...