5ickride's 1991 318ic Build Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 5ickride
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    needs is lip, drop, ellipsoids and rims.
    Needs more than that for what i got planned ;)

    Originally posted by AE_m20
    Damn son, you literally just had the s52 swap done lol good luck with the new one
    Haha, i know man...im sure im gonna miss her but the wifey is on board with the vert and thats basically a license to steal! The coupe will make her presence felt at Gutenfest.

    Leave a comment:


  • AE_m20
    replied
    Damn son, you literally just had the s52 swap done lol good luck with the new one

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    needs is lip, drop, ellipsoids and rims.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    started a topic 5ickride's 1991 318ic Build Thread

    5ickride's 1991 318ic Build Thread

    Wanted to start one thread alone to document the progress of my recent addition/replacement to the stable.

    Basic specs: 1991 Schwarz 318ic 5 speed 106k

    I drove her up from D.C. with no problem except the blown tire (pics later) I suffered 10miles from home.

    I've decided to sell my other E30 coupe and will post a thread once I finish up on a few things I need to do. :)

    Here's the only teaser pic i have for now.

Working...