I get bored quickly and spend too much money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get bored quickly and spend too much money

So here is my 91 Dschwarz-metallic 318is story.

So I picked her up in like mid octoberish? for $1950 184k clean title bone stock.

interior so fre$h you can lick that shit

Being the disgusting person I am I try and get to the molestation and sodomy as fast as possible, so a couple days or so later I went down to pullman (WSU for those unfamiliar with WA) to engage in binge drinking and recreational drugs, and pick up some suspension.

Installed:

So now we all know the m42 is slow as fuck (don't kid yourself, it really is) so I bought a m50tu with accessories and tranny off craigslist because it was a good deal (at the time, not really so much as you'll find out)

Here is where I dove into things too quickly with a blindfold on. Before this project I had only done very MINIMAL work on cars, but fuck it right? So for my first project I was just gonna take it easy and replace almost everything on the car that can be replaced...

So realizing at this point how lost I was I decided to seek help. Luckily gregfast318i is local and a very helpful person.

As it turns out the bottom end of that motor was fucked and the head had a giant crack in it and a piece fell off (lol)

So greg helped me out and hooked it up with a 2.8 bottom end and a fresh new head found me online so I picked that up.

While the engine was being assembled I did the e36 m3 steering rack swap, control arms, CABs, RTABS, subframe bushings, S3.73, and pulled the m42.

M52 in...

Starting her up for the first time...

Startup Video

More to come shortly...

welp i hate you. 2k is a deal for that car.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
    Ig:ryno_pzk
    I like the tuna here.
    Originally posted by lambo
    Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

glad to see you got it done!!
      Originally posted by blunttech
      r3v does not fuck around. First you get banned, then they shoot you

Comment

Sorry to see the m42 come out... very nice car though. You definitely didn't waste any time. If you weren't so far away I'd buy the m42 off of you.
        "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
        -----------------------------------------
        91 318is Turbo Sold
        87 325 Daily driver Sold
        06 4.8is X5
        06 Mtec X3
        05 4.4i X5 Sold
        92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
        90 325i Sold
        97 328is Sold
        01 323ci Sold
        92 325i Sold
        83 528e Totaled