it does? its weird.. like its making e think i did something wrong down there lol.
and i think i almost got it in the right position!
Nicks m50 swap and restoration project
Collapse
X
-
-
-
can u help tomorrow after 430 ish? if not tomorrow then wed?Last edited by dnick; 11-07-2011, 05:02 PM.Leave a comment:
-
-
Awesome!!! My car should be getting painted tonight so we still doing the cruise? I never heard back from that guy about the engine. Need any help give me a shout.Leave a comment:
-
SO she cranks, but doesnt want to start lol. I guess i have to recheck my grounds and whatnot but... SHE HAS A LITTLE LIFE IN HER!! i can feel it.Leave a comment:
-
ah its cool man, and ill see what i can do! and it wont be drive-able today, i still am waiting for the fan, gotta bleed the brakes/clutch and yeah. oh and get insurance for it/tags. lol and a couple other SMALL things have to be done..Yes! Really wish I could make it up there today, but not sure if its gonna happen:( If not, you should come down here friday/ saturday. Friday spencer and I are gonna scout a good drift spot, and saturday were doing a junkyard run... And a shoot w/ spencers car at some point, so we could do one for you too!Leave a comment:
-
Yes! Really wish I could make it up there today, but not sure if its gonna happen:( If not, you should come down here friday/ saturday. Friday spencer and I are gonna scout a good drift spot, and saturday were doing a junkyard run... And a shoot w/ spencers car at some point, so we could do one for you too!Leave a comment:
-
-
-



Leave a comment: