Nicks m50 swap and restoration project

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dnick
    replied
    ordering exhaust tubing tomorrow!! from mandrel bending solutions.

    Leave a comment:


  • dnick
    replied
    Originally posted by irish44j
    tuck those diving boards, son!
    already done ;)

    did it today! haha drilled em out and backed up on to my garage lol!

    Leave a comment:


  • irish44j
    replied
    tuck those diving boards, son!

    Leave a comment:


  • dnick
    replied
    Originally posted by gofredo50
    Just watched the video and two thoughts:

    1. Your neighbors would HATE me. None of my neighbors have said anything but I gun it in the parking garage every day.

    2. If I didn't think it'd come right back to you I'd say we should form the first annual "Nick's Neighborhood Drive". There would be a full APB out for us, especially if Phaedon's RX8 gets put back together and Jeff brings the S50.
    HAHAHA i think thatd be true if we did that.. its a shame I cant go to the swap meet this weekend!!

    Leave a comment:


  • gofredo50
    replied
    Originally posted by dnick
    LOL 5 mins after i came inside i got a knock on the door... its the police. Didnt get any citations but she said they got 2 noise complants lol.. she let me off and said dont want to hear it again out of the driveway. ohhwellll
    Just watched the video and two thoughts:

    1. Your neighbors would HATE me. None of my neighbors have said anything but I gun it in the parking garage every day.

    2. If I didn't think it'd come right back to you I'd say we should form the first annual "Nick's Neighborhood Drive". There would be a full APB out for us, especially if Phaedon's RX8 gets put back together and Jeff brings the S50.

    Leave a comment:


  • dnick
    replied
    went out to snap a pic! (still need to paint the valence, put the grill on, and put the lip on.. oh and get a new fender!)


    LOL i was bored ... jk it wont go on there ahaha :)


    Oh and if ANYONE has EARLY MODEL rear mudflaps... I want them please!!
    at some point next year or this year, i want to get a full respray.. make it look fresh!
    Last edited by dnick; 01-18-2012, 10:00 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • dnick
    replied
    Originally posted by TimKninja
    Stainless is a bit more money.
    yeah its about 30-40 ish for a 4ft section of ss i think

    Leave a comment:


  • TimKninja
    replied
    Originally posted by dnick
    thats not stainless steel piping though?
    Stainless is a bit more money.

    Leave a comment:


  • dnick
    replied
    Originally posted by N2MYE30
    Cool video! I need to get mine up. Sux about the cops knocking on your door. When I did my swap, my exhaust note actually got quieter. Good work! :up:
    thanks! yeah get your video up! Im not worried about the cops too much with it lol.

    thanks man ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Cool video! I need to get mine up. Sux about the cops knocking on your door. When I did my swap, my exhaust note actually got quieter. Good work! :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • dnick
    replied
    Originally posted by TimKninja
    Get exhaust piping from Summit if your gonna have a friend weld it up. Its like $14 for a 4 foot section of piping. Throw in a Turbo Muffler and a Glasspack (My set up) and it sounds pretty good. For wicked cheap too.
    thats not stainless steel piping though?

    Leave a comment:


  • TimKninja
    replied
    Get exhaust piping from Summit if your gonna have a friend weld it up. Its like $14 for a 4 foot section of piping. Throw in a Turbo Muffler and a Glasspack (My set up) and it sounds pretty good. For wicked cheap too.

    Leave a comment:


  • dnick
    replied
    Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
    I want to see someone shave off all the weird tabs and dividers on m5x. Then a nice powder coat or paint would really bring it out
    meh i might not go to the extreme of shaving it lol.. but powder coat yes!

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj Buttchug
    replied
    I want to see someone shave off all the weird tabs and dividers on m5x. Then a nice powder coat or paint would really bring it out

    Leave a comment:


  • dnick
    replied
    Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
    pink
    i actually thought about that.... what shade of pink though
    itd go well with the nrg qr hub that i want to get in pink ;)

    Leave a comment:

Working...