No announcement yet.

Pantless Spencys zinno ETA fix-up thread. ~NOW RUNS YAY~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This bums me out, but glad you made it out alive. I remember seeing the pictures when it first happened (from the shit show we refer to as "r3v FB") and literally sitting there, yelling "WHAT THE FUCK" to myself for about five minutes.

The car did it's job; you can always get another Zinno early model.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Mazdayasna View Post
      There has to be a way for you to get ahold of it, it would be a fantastic mantle piece if you were to mount it in a small glass case.
      Glad to see you're alive, that's an enormous hit!

Haha thanks. Yeah the car went somewhere about 6 weeks ago haven’t heard anything sinceZ

Still haven’t settled with my insurance on the value of the car or gotten a buy back offer, they tried to offer me pennies for the car practically...

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
      This bums me out, but glad you made it out alive. I remember seeing the pictures when it first happened (from the shit show we refer to as "r3v FB") and literally sitting there, yelling "WHAT THE FUCK" to myself for about five minutes.

The car did it's job; you can always get another Zinno early model.

One day I’ll definitely have another e30.

Maybe some other vintage bimmers as well. We’ll see.

Comment

Damn glad you are alive man!
        Continuous For Sale Thread
        323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by Court M3 View Post
          Damn glad you are alive man!

Thanks man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
            Haha thanks. Yeah the car went somewhere about 6 weeks ago haven’t heard anything sinceZ

Still haven’t settled with my insurance on the value of the car or gotten a buy back offer, they tried to offer me pennies for the car practically...
            ^ This above means that the car legally still has to be intact, just sitting in a corner or lot somewhere. Know you probably want to get this way the F behind you, but if I was you, I'd milk it and not be afraid to take some time - just so you get some $$$ back for the your next X5/daily/SUV whatever ;D

When all said and done, you can more than likely settle in a manner that would allow you to get the car back (for something $100 less than if they were to just pay you out and have them keep the car). That way, you could get whatever pieces from the car are still good, and if you have the space in a corner in your house, keep for that next E30 "one day". And most important of all, you get your roundel ;D

Cheers,
            Sina

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
            1983 Peugeot 505 STI
            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
            2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Working...
            X