Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how rare is Euro S50ed, 5 lug, big brakes e30 M3 Touring in US? Vlad is building it !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jozi
    replied
    Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
    I believe as long as the paint that he has mixed is the same, it should come out the same. Its when you make more than 1 batch of paint when you have that issue.
    Happened my brother when he was painting his mini, he mixed paint for the car and later for the bolt on stuff. I'm sure Vlad knows what he's at though

Leave a comment:

• e30 gangsta
    replied
    I believe as long as the paint that he has mixed is the same, it should come out the same. Its when you make more than 1 batch of paint when you have that issue.

Leave a comment:

• 325ix
    replied
    ^I have heard the same and immediately thought that. Car does look really good though Vlad!

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    Guys, I'm sure he had a color in mind before this thread was even started.

Vlad, I've heard when parts are painted separately the color can vary. (Like how you did bumpers, hood, etc separately from the car). Is that true?

Leave a comment:

• e30 gangsta
    replied
    Originally posted by janderson View Post
    that's exactly what my thought was when i saw the painted pics!

Why such a similar color, vlad? I was hoping for something different! Kinda disappointed that it's pretty much going to look just like the other one.
    + 42342354

Leave a comment:

• E30 Wagen
    replied
    Dang, I was hoping for any color but blue. I already know what a blue one looks like...

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    Gut blau.

Leave a comment:

• parkerbink
    replied
    I love the blue and the work.

Keep it up!

Leave a comment:

• schtozo
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson View Post
    That's exactly what my thought was when I saw the painted pics!

Why such a similar color, Vlad? I was hoping for something different! Kinda disappointed that it's pretty much going to look just like the other one.
    Vlad might do some flames on the hood to make it different :P
    I kid i kid sorry vlad...

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by schtozo View Post
    Nice work! People might critisize the color die to being similar to the color of the other touring you posted pics of.
    That's exactly what my thought was when I saw the painted pics!

Why such a similar color, Vlad? I was hoping for something different! Kinda disappointed that it's pretty much going to look just like the other one.

Leave a comment:

• yert315
    replied
    s50b32! Yessss this thing is going to be a hoss

Leave a comment:

• DuMa
    replied
    avus blue?

Leave a comment:

• schtozo
    replied
    Nice work! People might critisize the color die to being similar to the color of the other touring you posted pics of. Anyways i like it and its gonna look sick when done

Leave a comment:

• vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by e30boarder View Post
    wow, ive been so busy drooling over all the pics i never realized your shop is about 2-3 hours away from me. 3 hour drive would be well worth it to see this beauty. keep up the nice work dude... its amazing.

:up:

the moment everybody has been waiting for ;)

Leave a comment:

• e30boarder
    replied
    wow, ive been so busy drooling over all the pics i never realized your shop is about 2-3 hours away from me. 3 hour drive would be well worth it to see this beauty. keep up the nice work dude... its amazing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X