Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how rare is Euro S50ed, 5 lug, big brakes e30 M3 Touring in US? Vlad is building it !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vlad View Post
    :up:

more pics as promised !
    Decided to retain the rear door handle, although it requieres a lot more body work !

Cool, i was hoping you were going to do that. I've always wanted to see how it would look.
    My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
      Cool, i was hoping you were going to do that. I've always wanted to see how it would look.
      yeah, it would be a lot easier to shave the rear door handles but I did not like that look

new location for the rear door handle

and this is what is going to move this thing around

although the engine bay will be shaved and will look a lot better than now

Comment

I never realized how much farther the rear flares on the M3 came out than the stock E30 down by the rocker where the side skirt starts to flare out.

Comment

how the hell are you going to be able to pull on that door handle o.O

Mount it upside down!

Comment

One the other note, when people see the car built by AC Schnitzer, Alpina or Hartge do they also ask for the pic of the owner holding the tools?

more pics to come today![/quote]

Love that, Great work.
            Custom Made Skid Plates For Sale.
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=111469
            http://raceskids.com/

Comment

The people that come home with AC Schnitzer, Alpina and Hartge cars aren't going around telling people that THEY built them.

Comment

I'm @ a lost for words!
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Its his money, his car, Its his build.
                  NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

instead of "Vlad is building it !" just say the name of your shop "is building it !"
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by e30hijinks
                    I move faster than "the speed of light." I'm always connected to my Blackberry and am ready to purchase at a moment's notice. I do not play games

Comment

How about instead of bitching about who built it we just appreciate what was built? I would expect this from most of the 12 year olds on this forum, but not from a fucking moderator.
                      -Alex

Comment

new location for the door handle, works 100%

Comment

I was just looking at door pictures elsewhere...

That handle does look good.

Comment

Oh baby!

Comment

Originally posted by walktheboard View Post
                              instead of "Vlad is building it !" just say the name of your shop "is building it !"
                              Yea, honestly this just screams conceited to me...

But sick build!

-NICK

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post

OF COURSE I AM ! I own the body shop and although the majority of the cars we fix are late model sedans and SUVs the e30 restoration is our niche...

if you look in my sig - http://mybuildgarage.com/author/carreraboy/ these are the cars we built/restored within the last 2 years. Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Obviously I can't work on every one of the 20 cars at the shop not including the projects, deal with customers, write/deposit checks, order parts, receive parts, return wrong parts, talk to the insurance adjusters, deal with payroll, taxes, utilities, and answer 100000 phone calls, PMs & e-mails a day while looking for rare e30 parts in addition to the future e30 projects...

BUT I do work on these projects when the time permits and every project is my creation from start to finish. It's nice to do what you like to do as a hobby and also get paid for it.

hope this answers your question because I am not coming back to it, this thread is about the e30 M3 Touring build :up:
                                Thank you, thats all i was asking, not for some reply that didnt really say anything...

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
                                How about instead of bitching about who built it we just appreciate what was built? I would expect this from most of the 12 year olds on this forum, but not from a fucking moderator.
                                Really....., it was just a simple question that never got answered staight till Janderson said that isnt what i asked. And now we got a reply out of vlad that shoud of just been said in the first place. Basicly, yes he does, but dont have full time to so he has help. Like Janderson said, lets give credit due to where it is needed also.

So with that said. Vlad and his guys and maybe gals at his shop keep up the good work and keep these cars on the road.

1992 BMW 325iC
                                1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                                1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
                                X