Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how rare is Euro S50ed, 5 lug, big brakes e30 M3 Touring in US? Vlad is building it !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henna.
    Originally posted by BillBrasky
    E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
    1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
    1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
    1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
    2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

rear bumper brackets are welded on

test fit teh bumper

Comment

goin Leguna Seca?

Comment

Originally posted by wannaBMthree View Post
          goin Leguna Seca?
          no, just the color of the used bumper that I have

Comment

Can i suck ur balls now or is there a big line?

Id pay for cable to watch your tv show...
            Been with me for 16 years...
            sigpic
            Wish i had more time to play with her

Comment

Originally posted by HippyEarly View Post
              Can i suck ur balls now or is there a big line?

Id pay for cable to watch your tv show...

Levent and I were talking about it couple of years ago, the stuff that goes on at the shop is hilarious, especially when few of the guys get together, we always have a blast.
              Maybe I'll start videotaping the builds and then put together short films of the car coming together :up:

Comment

Im not sure the angle but it would be way better than the biker shows and stuff. Although that stuff all turns fake so maybe stay away from the tube.

but seriously, where do i get in line to pleasure you?

Someday im going to go on vacation just to read all of your build threads.
                Been with me for 16 years...
                sigpic
                Wish i had more time to play with her

Comment

I hate to be "that guy" but can somebody move this thread to he appropriate forum...

1989 Cadillac Brougham BLOWN UP
                  2000 Volvo S70 GLT SE SOLD
                  1987 Schwarz 325i 107k SOLD
                  1984.5 Volvo 242 Ti ABANDONED
                  1999 Fern Green M3 SOLD
                  1991 RT4WD Civic Wagon WINTERWAGEN
                  2004 Audi A4Q 3.0 WIFEY'S
                  2009 BMW 135i SOLD
                  2008 BMW 135i MINE
                  Originally posted by JGood
                  anyone who pays $200 for a tank that refills oil instead of just fixing your oil leak, needs their head examined.

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post

Levent and I were talking about it couple of years ago, the stuff that goes on at the shop is hilarious, especially when few of the guys get together, we always have a blast.
                    Maybe I'll start videotaping the builds and then put together short films of the car coming together :up:
                    Stream it on line.....

DJMOSKA
                    sigpichttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Monke...58912484208638

Comment

^
                      www.vladandhisboys.com LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

Vlad My Ride
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
                        first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

^
                          Will cut your guards and throw some sweet DUB 20" cromies on homie. Then give her a new coate of candy red with more sparkles then the village people. Oh did I mention we wont fix any of the mechanical problems.

sigpic

Comment

Err, no. By "Vlad my Ride" i meant doing what he is doing, Euro, good colours, wheels etc.

Seeing as I came up with "Vlad my Ride" i think its only fair that I am first :p
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
                            first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

fixing the rust in the battery tray

Comment

Hey Vlad, I'm going on vacation in three days, can you hurry this along so I can see the finished product before I leave? Thanks, I owe you one ;)
                                2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Working...
                                X