Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nickoAUSA
    replied
    Oi Kyyyyyle!!! How's she coming? I need to start a thread on here with my.... lack of progress lol.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G View Post
    RIP this thread.
    :rippedoff:

Leave a comment:

• ST1G
    replied
    RIP this thread.

Leave a comment:

• potatomash
    replied
    This thing boosting yet? I just acquired a snail same size as yours and I'm tingling..

Leave a comment:

• wark
    replied
    Dig the '02

Leave a comment:

• Cronopoulos
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Willy View Post
    Let me know if you're searching for any body parts for the 1602, I have a 2002 parts car that I'm going to be cutting up soon.
    You sir are a badass, the front valance/metal if you've got it.

Leave a comment:

• Big Willy
    replied
    Let me know if you're searching for any body parts for the 1602, I have a 2002 parts car that I'm going to be cutting up soon.

Leave a comment:

• Cronopoulos
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G View Post
    That's an interesting house, I knew you loved cars but I didn't know you wanted to live in a garage full time.
    My life the last few weeks :) Should have you over to hear the e30 lol, neighbors love it!!

Leave a comment:

• ST1G
    replied
    That's an interesting house, I knew you loved cars but I didn't know you wanted to live in a garage full time.

Leave a comment:

• Cronopoulos
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    KYLE! Ive put 36k miles on my M52 since you've last posted. Get to work man!
    I bought a house, truck and trailer to trailer my shit piles around since my last post haha! Also bought a miata that i have been auto-xing (cheaply) among the chaos in my life.

I miss my bmw...

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    KYLE! Ive put 36k miles on my M52 since you've last posted. Get to work man!

Leave a comment:

• Cronopoulos
    replied
    Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
    looks legit with these, what size are they? spacer thickness?
    17x8/9 staggered with 18mm adapters.

Originally posted by KrautnotRice View Post
    Very nice build!
    Just read the whole thread.
    The last update was a while back.
    Can't leave us hanging now.
    What's the status???
    Thanks!
    Originally posted by BECKSTER View Post
    Bump , any updates ?
    This is a great build
    Thanks all! It's been a while since i updated or bothered to hop on here. I follow/comment here and there in the R3V facebook...

Status is i still have the car and have begun to dive back into the old girl. With changing jobs and working double time between them to make ends meet i had to put a lot of my life hobbies on hold but im back in business again...

The head on the car was fixed, i want to thank bimmerheads for the constant support/tech info in the matter. They are a great company and i hope they continue to kick ass in the bimmer world. The car currently starts up and idles on e85 with megasquirt but is not staying cool (bmw with cooling system issues).... ;) Not much to look at, adjusted the interior a bit with gauges and fixing the hvac/radio..

I also picked up a side project with a friend a while back, 1969 bmw 1602... we have a fully built f20c for her... doing body/restore work over this winter :)

Leave a comment:

• BECKSTER
    replied
    Bump , any updates ?
    This is a great build
    Last edited by BECKSTER; 11-17-2015, 09:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KrautnotRice
    replied
    Very nice build!
    Just read the whole thread.
    The last update was a while back.
    Can't leave us hanging now.
    What's the status???
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• itskingsteelo
    replied
    Originally posted by Cronopoulos View Post
    A teaser until this weekend when I slam her to the ground. During winter I am sourcing some late model plastic bumpers for front and rear (obes style)...

looks legit with these, what size are they? spacer thickness?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X