No announcement yet.

No Budget Build "The Glorious Piece of $hit"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to much black!!!! i can dig the mirrors but not the tails, valence, skirts, and rear valence. also wheels..
    but it still is an e30 :)

Comment

you should have painted the front valence white like it's supposed to be! that being said you've done an awesome job!

Comment

paint the front and rear valence white and it'll look alot better

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
          Put the green paint away!!!! Atleast till you have some power to back it up.
          Not likely, Green paint stays and I doubt there will ever be more power in this thing.

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
          to much black!!!! i can dig the mirrors but not the tails, valence, skirts, and rear valence. also wheels..
          but it still is an e30 :)
          Blacks the new white...

Originally posted by davem View Post
          you should have painted the front valence white like it's supposed to be! that being said you've done an awesome job!
          When it was white you could see that the body is junk. Paint it black and no one notices. This aint the showroom model

Originally posted by Mike The Bavarian View Post
          paint the front and rear valence white and it'll look alot better
          Noted however not changing.

Anyways more pictures today of this car. I need Badges and my suspension installed bad...

95 Ford PSD : 99 540i M-sport : 89 325i

e39 Rear Muffler Delete Exhaust Video...BMW 540i/6 Fort Devens AutoX, IN-CAR Video...Learn to Re-finish your Headlights (Click for Video)

Comment

Update: Suspension!

About a month ago I purchased suspension off of a e30 race car. This car was prepared and built by Korman Autoworks.

I purchased the whole suspension bits, and the rear sub frame and everything attached.

The suspension consists of:
            Korman Custom Valved Bilstein Shocks
            Korman Selected Coil Springs
            Korman Billet Rear Strut Mounts
            Korman Front Adjustable Camber Mounts
            Korman Swaybars 22mm Front, 19mm 2 Position Rear
            Korman Adjustable Endlinks, and Polyurethane Bushings

Rear Subframe:
            Derlin Control Arm Bushings
            Derlin Subframe Bushings
            Goodridge Brake Lines
            New Wheel Bearings
            Calipers and Ect. Hardware.

I only installed the suspension did this yesterday and took the car off the lift today give her a test ride.

Pictures are in chronological order:

Broken Rear Coil Spring:

Now the good pics, the front camber is set as far in as it can, will get it aligned soon because I am sure I am running too much camber.

e39 Rear Muffler Delete Exhaust Video...BMW 540i/6 Fort Devens AutoX, IN-CAR Video...Learn to Re-finish your Headlights (Click for Video)

Comment

Nice progress...details on the Lotus?
              BMWCCA #389756

Comment

wayyyyy to much black on the rear valance! need sanded back down painted white then follow the stock line for teh paint :P

but it does look pretty good sooo keep up the good work,....

oh and the mirrors... no
                sigpic
                ^Back in the game^
                BUILD THREAD: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=201281
                FS thread:
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=214105

Comment

i think it looks ballin man - love the budget build. By any chance did you just sell your 540i/6 on Bfc? because i think i was looking at it two weeks ago hahah
                  http://l0st0n3.mybrute.com
                  http://l0st-0n3.mybrute.com
                  Work in progress: 1991 318i m50 swap

Feedback thread :up:

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                  I prefer having a female in the car at all times. They generally smell good, but you do have to put up with that hole in their face.

Comment

Originally posted by oekundar View Post
                    Nice progress...details on the Lotus?
                    It was the 2nd one in new england, has very little milage, rarely driven on the street.

Originally posted by bloodshot-e30 View Post
                    wayyyyy to much black on the rear valance! need sanded back down painted white then follow the stock line for teh paint :P

but it does look pretty good sooo keep up the good work,....

oh and the mirrors... no
                    Oh and... no

Originally posted by 1mz View Post
                    i think it looks ballin man - love the budget build. By any chance did you just sell your 540i/6 on Bfc? because i think i was looking at it two weeks ago hahah
                    The 540i/6 was sold a while ago, however member Tommyftr, owned it after me and just sold it in the past few days.

Comment

Christmas Day, I ordered myself a present. (2) Bride Zeta seats, along with side mounts and sliders.

I got back from a cruise to have them awaiting me in the garage.

Im psyched, got to fab up some brackets or buy the Sparco ones.

I cant wait for summer, can continue my project!

Comment

i cant wait for summer either! more baithing suite shots.... i mean green paint.
                        my build thread:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=231612

Comment

Originally posted by sofargone561 View Post
                          i cant wait for summer either! more baithing suite shots.... i mean green paint.
                          What do you think of Green side mounts, I cant decide if that will be too much, I plan to have Takata harnesses, so that may be enough green inside the car.

I could always paint them black again if I don't like it...

Comment

Originally posted by jamesthebikeguy View Post
                            What do you think of Green side mounts, I cant decide if that will be too much, I plan to have Takata harnesses, so that may be enough green inside the car.

I could always paint them black again if I don't like it...
                            idk i think green side molidng might be to much. If you want a little more green outside maybe do the sheels or the lugs or something.
                            my build thread:

Comment

Originally posted by sofargone561 View Post
                              idk i think green side molidng might be to much. If you want a little more green outside maybe do the sheels or the lugs or something.
                              Woops, miss communication. The side mounts for the seats:

The side mount (where it says Recaro) mounts the Seat to the slider.

No way would I paint the side moldings of the car green, the mirrors are enough rice for me!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesthebikeguy View Post
                                Woops, miss communication. The side mounts for the seats:

The side mount (where it says Recaro) mounts the Seat to the slider.

No way would I paint the side moldings of the car green, the mirrors are enough rice for me!
                                LOL whoops! i might of understood what u ment if i payed a little more atention sorry im at work. i it would probably look pretty cool if u did them green
                                my build thread:

Comment

Working...
                                X