Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done.

Comment

i cant wait to see this !!! great work bro..
      Buy e30 cup holders
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...41#post4159541

Buy BMW Motosports handles
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302846

Buy BMW MOTORSPORT valve covers http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=330146

sigpic

Comment

Made the cut and patch just needs welding. Engine will go in next Saturday
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1987 Delphin 325IS
        LS1•TSP 228r• condor speed shop solid subframe, diff, fcab, mounts•Airlift air ride suspension•e36 ps rack•Eibach sways•16" Spal puller•bbk 310mm front & rear•17" BBS RS•
        Build Thread
        1993 alpine 2 325IC
        •Ground control coilovers•16" BBS RS• momo woodgrain

Comment

Made the cut and patch just needs welding. Engine will go in next Saturday
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1987 Delphin 325IS
          LS1•TSP 228r• condor speed shop solid subframe, diff, fcab, mounts•Airlift air ride suspension•e36 ps rack•Eibach sways•16" Spal puller•bbk 310mm front & rear•17" BBS RS•
          Build Thread
          1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

Header clearance?
            IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Nah hydro post linkage

1987 Delphin 325IS
              Build Thread
              1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

brother doing work with the welder

All done bracket mounted

1987 Delphin 325IS
                Build Thread
                1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

Hey, looks Good! Don't forget the strut under the master cylinder and the side-brace up to the LH wheelhouse. Cheers
                  E30-LS1 aka. 357is
                  email us to pick up our LS1 swap guide
                  E30-LS1 KITS now available!!
                  E30LS1@gmail.com
                  e30ls1.com

Comment

Sweet!
                    sigpic

Comment

this is so awesome. +1 on tucking the DBs...I love the IS valence. great find and awesome swap

1984 318i (w/ delicious M50 powa)
                      Produktionsdatum: 03.10.1983
                      Außenfarbe: Achatgruen Metallic (177)

Comment

Did I miss the post about what rear system turbo kit you are using? Did you decide to use the STS Squire system? I apologize but I think I've read this thread three times not looking for a fourth read with the size of the pictures.

Looks amazing dude. I did an LSx swap with the single STS system in a 240sx. If you ever make it out to the east coast with this let me know. I can think of like 500 people who would love to drool and do a photo shoot for you.

Comment

Thanks guys!
                          As far as the rear mount system it will be completely custom and I don't plan an going that route until the car has some mileage on it n/a. Also the DB's are already tucked.

Went with the ford reverse switch for clearance

1987 Delphin 325IS
                          Build Thread
                          1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

Part of me wants to say that your brake booster set up is ridiculous and over complicated looking, the engineer in me thinks it is incredibly cool!

Comment

Tucking the wiring harness, and hooking up fuel system

Mounted second diff support

Still trying to chip out the rest of the trunk sound deadening, half way done

1987 Delphin 325IS
                              Build Thread
                              1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

Did you makes the dual diff mount?
                                Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X