No announcement yet.

1991 318is from California on wide 15's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Those Camaro shocks are definitely stiffer than sports or HD's... They are also shorter than stock. They are just the midrange KYB's for Camaro's too. You could go with the adjustable ones and get a very very firm setup. I had HD's on my last E30. There is no comparison.

I just found all the hardware at different carparts stores to tie down the battery.
    GRIPPY'S*GARAGE

Comment

Didi you use the e30's oem rear shock mounts?

Comment

car looks awesome. really digging the camaro shock idea

Comment

Man, those 6UL's look great. Their offsets require a spacer that'll have to fit the bore though...
          IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

from a R3V member

were these for sale??

Comment

^ sorry I don't remember exactly. I found it in the classifieds on here I believe.

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
              Man, those 6UL's look great. Their offsets require a spacer that'll have to fit the bore though...

You don't really need to worry about the bore once you convert to studs which you really want/need to do with tuner wheels. I run ECS tuning spacers.

The 6UL's are extremely well made also. I don't even have them balanced for my track tires and they don't have any vibration. :D
              GRIPPY'S*GARAGE

Comment

forgot that I didn't post a pic of this NARDI wheel I picked up the other month. I finally ordered a hub and adapter to fit the NARDI pattern today.

GRIPPY'S*GARAGE

Comment

stormtroopin'

Momo hub, Nardi adapter, Nardi wheel
                  GRIPPY'S*GARAGE

Comment

Look good bro!

I thing you need to get some ellipsoids and smoke them SOB's and maybe black kidneys to get that full on storm trooper look.

Comment

yeah stuff like that is way down the list... I need to do several other things first
                      GRIPPY'S*GARAGE

Comment

Oh my, looks great, keep up the work, makes me wanna get 10's,
                        (SOLD) 1988 327i Build Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=155086
                        1970 Gruppe 2 2902 M20 Turbo Build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=373891

Comment

did these rims end up being a straight fit or required spacing/hub-centric rings??
                          looks the titts man

Comment

I wanna know more about that waterless car wash you have. Looks pretty legit. I've been curious about that stuff for a while now. Are you into detailing?

Love the car!
                            -Nick
                            Originally posted by 87e30
                            First of all: calm the fuck down; second of all; cool story bro.

Comment

Originally posted by 88SuperETABD View Post
                              Oh my, looks great, keep up the work, makes me wanna get 10's,
                              thanks mucho!

Originally posted by revhead888 View Post
                              did these rims end up being a straight fit or required spacing/hub-centric rings??
                              looks the titts man
                              yeah you need quite a few things to make these work... I used my knowledge of wheel fitment and offsets to measure based off my old 15x8's to figure out what I would need to clear everything with the 6UL wheels.

Originally posted by BeemerBuyer View Post
                              I wanna know more about that waterless car wash you have. Looks pretty legit. I've been curious about that stuff for a while now. Are you into detailing?

Love the car!
                              I detail quite a bit. You could do alot of research on Chemical Guys stuff, but I would tell you trying this product will change your life. I have several friends in Vegas now that only use this to wash their pricey rides because of the terrible hard water out there. Last time I saw my friends ride from there I asked him what he had been using to detail with. He said he hadn't waxed or anything yet. He had only been using the waterless wash. I actually just bought a couple more gallons of it today myself.

Here's an updated pic of the E30. I added an "IS" lip. I have some more items coming in shortly also so stay tuned. I've sold my STI and made the E30 my full-time project now and got a new economy friendly daily driver. Although the car is pretty clean I drift it whenever I can, and I'm doing more to it to get it ready for upcoming events. I've been real busy lately, but I make time whenever I can to wrench on the E30.

GRIPPY'S*GARAGE

Comment

car is looking good Josh!

Comment

Working...
                                X