No announcement yet.

Kamotors E30-Turbo to ITB M20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweeeet, I'm doing an m30 turbo as well, but using all the m106 bottom mount stuff

Comment

Just need 5mm less spacer in the rear and it'll be ready to roll out.(studs not long enough for the 20mm spacer)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

7speedshop.com

Comment

What lugs ended up working?
        1989 325i LS Swap (Money Pit):https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=244933
        COTM Feb 2019: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=428404

Comment

Originally posted by Pootis View Post
          What lugs ended up working?
          These with inverted torx style. Any thing longer would hit center cap, had to change all studs as well as mine were long enough to stop the tool from fitting in the lug nut itself before it got tight.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
            These with inverted torx style. Any thing longer would hit center cap, had to change all studs as well as mine were long enough to stop the tool from fitting in the lug nut itself before it got tight.

if you wanted to keep the longer studs, we have a small diameter nut that would work in those wheels so the stud can protrude through
            95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
            Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
            LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by kalib0y View Post
              if you wanted to keep the longer studs, we have a small diameter nut that would work in those wheels so the stud can protrude through
              The center cap didnt fit with the long motorsport hardware studs I had. They were like 75mm I believe, the new studs I grabbed from summit are about 60mm. A 65mm stud would be like perfect but couldn't get those local. I'll be putting the motorsport hardware studs on my m3 likely.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
                The center cap didnt fit with the long motorsport hardware studs I had. They were like 75mm I believe, the new studs I grabbed from summit are about 60mm. A 65mm stud would be like perfect but couldn't get those local. I'll be putting the motorsport hardware studs on my m3 likely.

THanks for the info, How much room is there under the cap? Are you using a spacer? If so, what size?
                95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
                Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by kalib0y View Post
                  THanks for the info, How much room is there under the cap? Are you using a spacer? If so, what size?
                  The wheel is offset 30, and I'm running a 15mm spacer. There is very little room under the cap, maybe a 1/4" now but possibly less. With 75mm studs the tip of each stud hit the center cap.

7speedshop.com

Comment

interesting. Ill look into making longer Non-bullet nose studs :)
                    95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

Thanks for the info I need a find a set like that for wheel bolts I have filled and redrilled wheels and the lug holes are tiny
                      1989 325i LS Swap (Money Pit):https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=244933
                      COTM Feb 2019: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=428404

Comment

Any side shots with the new wheels?

Comment

Originally posted by TroyShark View Post
                          Any side shots with the new wheels?
                          soon^
                          Ready to race this weekend. Just a few more things i'd like to change before bimmerfest.
                          edit2 by kamotors@y, on Flickr
                          edit1 by kamotors@y, on Flickr

7speedshop.com

Comment

side shot
                            sideedit by kamotors@y, on Flickr

7speedshop.com

Comment

Looks good I assume you are running some spacers?

Comment

Originally posted by TroyShark View Post
                                Looks good I assume you are running some spacers?
                                15mm, autox videos soon, the alpina suffered some damage today though:(

7speedshop.com

Comment

Working...
                                X