Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pino View Post
    hey buddy,

i was wondering if you could post some pictures up of your car that showcase the rallyarmour mudflaps? there's only one decent one that i can find. anything you can share would be highlyyyy appreciated. thanks!
    I dont have any good pics I'll take some more once the car runs again.

I started a Kamotors Performance Parts facebook page, I check it daily and give updates on parts. I will be open to suggestions to improvements or future parts you want built.

Click to view it http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kamoto...40420622725455

7speedshop.com

Comment

Got the turbo and oil feed done and installed. mocking up the charge pipes.

On a side note the Miller WAR chip is giving me trouble, I've only got he program to open once, other times it just isn't recognized or has errors. I was also disappointed to find out that there isn't a turbo base tune available to download and the WAR room no longer exists. I asked before purchasing if there was a base tune to run the car and was told yes.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Looking great!

Comment

Sadly you aren't the first person to have complaints about Miller. I have heard a lot about their customer service, none of it good.

Keep up the good work!!
          -Alex

Comment

Miller still hast got back to me. I think I may sell the war chip and go another route since all 3 computers I've tried it on have some issues opening it. I was told I could use windows XP virtual PC to open it but thats not working it attempts to open it but instantly closes. I got it to open on windows vista but I then discovered it didn't have a turbo base file and closed it and safely ejected it, and now it wont open on the same computer.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Mounted my Turbosmart 38mm Ultragate wastegate today with the 5psi spring. Also relocated my spark plug wires further away. I then finalized my coil position by drilling a hole and mounting it down. Ordering charge pipes and downpipe material today.

7speedshop.com

Comment

So far the turbo build has cost $1231 which isn't too bad.

7speedshop.com

Comment

I just extended the coil wires and mounted the coil right behind the headlights.. Looks pretty clean IMO. Good work on the build, looks like it's coming along!
                  -Alex

Comment

what are you doing for the oil drain?

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                      what are you doing for the oil drain?
                      oil pan or dipstick. I have enough -10 an line to do the dipstick so I'll try that first.

7speedshop.com

Comment

got the war chip setup, have my rev limit set at 6250 since the only time I can hit it is during wheel spin. Car started on the turbo tune first try.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
                          got the war chip setup, have my rev limit set at 6250 since the only time I can hit it is during wheel spin. Car started on the turbo tune first try.
                          And you didn't post a first start video!? Don't you know better than to keep us in the dark?

Originally posted by Janderson
                          you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by theox69 View Post
                            And you didn't post a first start video!? Don't you know better than to keep us in the dark?
                            I don't have an oil drain so the car was only on for 5 seconds:)

7speedshop.com

Comment

orderd 30lb injectors today. My boost goals are about 6-7psi.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
                                orderd 30lb injectors today. My boost goals are about 6-7psi.
                                What kind of power are you looking to make?
                                My best guess would be 230-250whp.

Originally posted by Janderson
                                you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

Working...
                                X