Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eric Devier View Post
    I'm confused now.

I applaud you for doing this to your car though. So excite.
    Are you confused because I wrote the wrx goes 90mph in 3rd but the e30 goes 95 but then said the gearing is like the E30? I figured 5mph was close enough to say the gearing was like my E30.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Damn. So much hate just because of a transmission...
      -Alex

Comment

Strange question. When you rebuild your HX did you loctite the center shaft nut?
        Did you torque the nut to Holset specs?

Just curious because I'm putting mine together tonight.
        1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Originally posted by Zacm829 View Post
          Strange question. When you rebuild your HX did you loctite the center shaft nut?
          Did you torque the nut to Holset specs?

Just curious because I'm putting mine together tonight.
          I used a bit of loctite on all the bolts and torqued the shaft nut to spec. The rebuild kit I ordered came with the online manual so I just followed that along with another website I found on google.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Am I doing it right?

I got the charge pipe I made installed and "blacked" out the coupler with black vinyl tape.

7speedshop.com

Comment

^^^ lol nice. I'd also like to see how well the auto takes the abuse.
              Common sense is uncommon......he said words couldn't hurt him till he got smacked by a fucking dictionary!

Comment

Also got a 3.5" billet MAF off of ebay for a bit cheaper than what Miller wanted.

7speedshop.com

Comment

got a bit more progress done today.
                  THis is where I'm running my wastegate to. How will the FPR be affected by boost?

Finished clamping down my charge pipes.

Ground down the headlight bracket to make room for pipes

Perfect

7speedshop.com

Comment

Your elbow/boost ruber it's gonna crack is you didn't soft the edges of the beam base...but even if is soften by now, make some room (clearance) so it's not going to touch each other always.
                    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

where did you get the intercooling piping?

Comment

I will make some more clearance right now it has only 1mm. The elbows are pure 5 layer silicone I just wrapped them in vinyl tape.

all piping including the exhaust downpipe is from silicone intakes.com

7speedshop.com

Comment

I received my 30lb injectors I will swap them in tomorrow.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by whodwho View Post
                            Going 5-speed as well I would hope?

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
                            as soon as this one blows up

Sounds like you have every intention on swapping out to a 5 speed. Might as well get all your ducks lined up.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

lolol thread jacked like 20 times. nice build regardless of how much arguing i had to sift through

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
                                I will make some more clearance right now it has only 1mm. The elbows are pure 5 layer silicone I just wrapped them in vinyl tape.

all piping including the exhaust downpipe is from silicone intakes.com
                                thanks , some decent prices there

Comment

Working...
                                X