Supreme ultra stupid stance slam and other fad words Build - 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
    Aaaaand I am not sure where you're getting the 350whp figure from, but as far as I have seen the M50 platform does not tend to support such power with natural aspiration.

I think you missed something lol

I am going to run a mildly built s50 (new seals, fresh bottom end, deck / machine, stage II VAC head, .140 MLS, ARP 2000 head studs, etc)

+

Rotrex c38

Comment

You better do this quickly hahah, Im so ready to see how this turns out.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by e30lov View Post
        I will buy you a case of PBR and deliver it if you somehow manage to make those wheels fit and look semi alright on the car.

Mark my words.

Best of luck

haha it will be tough. The car will never be a show car though... this will spend most of its time on the track

Originally posted by dnick View Post
        oh and more on the dual caliper set up please?

I am waiting for my SS lines, fittings, and wheel bearings but I will make a little write up on the instal.

It should be nice when its all finished... I'm impressed with the massive brackets and wilwoods so far

Comment

sweet sounds good, around how much ya think for a set up like yours?

Comment

thing is sick, that booster though - that's BIG money, why not just use an iX one?

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Originally posted by kunt_masha View Post
              I think you missed something lol

I am going to run a mildly built s50 (new seals, fresh bottom end, deck / machine, stage II VAC head, .140 MLS, ARP 2000 head studs, etc)

+

Rotrex c38
              Nope. S50US is just an M50 with hotter cams and a bit more displacement. Same platform. But I did miss the SC.

Comment

sweet sounds good, around how much ya think for a set up like yours?

its pricey but stock ebrake is junk and I have never had a working brake yet...

$250 - Massive adapters
                $200 - wilwoods
                $45 - A compound pads
                $60 - SS lines
                $20 - fittings
                $160 - ASD handle / wilwood mc

$735! I was aiming for $500 but my plans never work

Originally posted by ScHpAnKy View Post
                thing is sick, that booster though - that's BIG money, why not just use an iX one?

The PO already had it installed. It looks nice though so I cant complain

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                Nope. S50US is just an M50 with hotter cams and a bit more displacement. Same platform. But I did miss the SC.

touche' good sir!

My base will be around 320-330whp which is more than enough for me... 350whp is my optomistic goal with some help from VP

Comment

meh that aint toooo bad of a price.. i cant find the adapters on the site tho!! lol

Comment

meh that aint toooo bad of a price.. i cant find the adapters on the site tho!! lol
                    He discontinued them. Can't wait to see the progress on this car, especially the fender work.

Comment

Oh damn!

I want to see what you do with rear quarters?
                      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

I couldnt think of a more bad ass project to see my cage go into. Your the fucking man

Comment

Shoot him a PM - I forget his name on here (massive_lee) ?

something like that

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                          Oh damn!

I want to see what you do with rear quarters?

I am going to cut the fenders up for clearance, mod the subframe, and most likely BUY Evo R fenders from DTM. Its not worth my time cutting them up honestly

Originally posted by Jafxod View Post
                          I couldnt think of a more bad ass project to see my cage go into. Your the fucking man

Thanks man! When it is all done we need to do a legit photoshoot.

Something in the ghetto with tire smoke

Comment

Looks like a lot of fun.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Nice budget, looking forward to seeing more.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by kunt_masha View Post
                                Have you ever been so angry that you have started throwing motors.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X