CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
    http://www.catuned.com

Comment

Update 25/08/12

Im just gonna leave these here.

There are descriptions with the videos.
      My 325I Mtech1 S54 Build

Comment

Fu.. it! Finish it, drive it, race it and go find another body when that one gives up!!

That was what I ws gonna do with my Eta, but then my brother in law found me a 91 is, and now the eta is the mold for future projects on the 91 schwarz..... :firehop:

Originally posted by Loupoz View Post
        Skal vi lige tage den på engelsk til ære for alle andre :p

He just said: It looks nice, but damn the car has a lot of rust.

And i can only say yes! I payed way to much for it. Im actually looking for another body to build everything into.

Comment

That exhaust....I want it
          1987 BMW E30 M3 RB26
          2016 VW Polo 1.2 TSI R-Line

Originally posted by 5spoke
          Fucking norway and your sick clean ass e30's! Yes i am yelling!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Horsepower View Post
            That exhaust....I want it
            Well send your M3 to Denmark and ill build ya one, for a small fee :p
            My 325I Mtech1 S54 Build

Comment

Update 28/06/13

Well now that ive written something in here i might as well give a small update, or maybe a rather large one.

I used to build this car at my moms, at the time, boyfriends place. He decided to kick my mom out, and they stopped seeing each other. Thereby it wouldve been pretty awkward if i continued to use his place, so i had to put the car in storage, where it still sits to this date.

At the start of this year in February i finally got a new place to make into a little garage/workshop of my own. When i got it it was just a small room with nothing in it.

Pic of said room, with some of my junk in it.

Its pretty small so i started to build a shelf at the end, so i could move as much as possible away from the floor.

Here is a shot of how it turned out:

I also got myself a lift, wonder why i dident buy one of those earlier on, its such a giant help.

Since then i've been sidetracked with building a daily driver car. I bought a 318i Touring with a M20B20, which is far to slow when you used to have a M52B28 swapped E30. So i found a M52B28, allready with the desired M50 manifold swap.

Pics of the Touring. And yes its a heap of junk, but i got it really cheap :p

Now for something a bit related to the S54 swap. I got a set of D2 Track Racing coilovers:

EDIT: Forgot to give some specs on the setup. Its with E36 lower front struts, in order to accommodate for 5-lug swap. The front has camber/castor plates. They are with 550 lbs springs in the front and 420 lbs in the rear. The dampers are adjustable, both in rebound and compression, but its linked from the factory, so when you want to change it, you change both at the same time.

Sorry for some of the pictures being a shitty quality, at the time they were taken there wasent any light in my garage, and some of them were taken with my old cellphone.

Given all the time not building the car a lot have happened in the ECU options for a S54 swap, which really have made me reconsider my choice. I am really considering going with an OEM ECU option, since it can be done a lot cheaper than when i started this swap, and also because the engine will function and perform almost 100% from the start with an OEM ECU.
              Last edited by Loupoz; 06-27-2013, 03:38 PM.
              My 325I Mtech1 S54 Build

Comment

Originally posted by Loupoz View Post
                Well send your M3 to Denmark and ill build ya one, for a small fee :p
                Going to Nürburgring, so I will pass buy. How much time do you need? ;-)
                1987 BMW E30 M3 RB26
                2016 VW Polo 1.2 TSI R-Line

Originally posted by 5spoke
                Fucking norway and your sick clean ass e30's! Yes i am yelling!

Comment

Coool project ;)
                  https://www.facebook.com/Cry_77_IX-110483784967661
                  https://www.instagram.com/cry_77_ix/

Comment

Updates?
                    Continuous For Sale Thread
                    323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by Court M3 View Post
                      Updates?
                      Im afraid not, been busy with my daily driver touring project. That needs to pass inspection, but when it does ill probably be able to get the 2 door S54 out of storage and continue working on it.
                      My 325I Mtech1 S54 Build

Comment

Great build! I really hope you get back into it.
                        Ohh, and thanks for the help over the phone a couple of weeks ago about getting a E30 M52b28 build approved. That really helped me decide on what to do, and to be sure the Tüv papers where good when importing my E30 :)

Comment

Updates??
                          -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                          91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                          08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                          04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                          Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                          Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                            Updates??
                            Im afriad its very limited. Sold the 2 door Mtech1 (to much rot), bought another Touring, and bought a CF Airbox.

Been struggling with life after my Afghanistan tour, been hit with depression and PTSD, and me and the wife bought an old house with lots of problems.

Heres a pretty picture.
                            [/URL]
                            My 325I Mtech1 S54 Build

Comment

Although I don't understand much about PTSD, I hope you're able to find solace in occupying your time with projects and family.

Comment

Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
                                Although I don't understand much about PTSD, I hope you're able to find solace in occupying your time with projects and family.
                                Thanks man, i am getting there
                                My 325I Mtech1 S54 Build

Comment

Working...
                                X