• Show
Clear All

Video of the first burnout?
    How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by 13bpower View Post
      When will we see a thread on the new coupe?
      the new coupe is a pile. i don't wanna show it off. probably just a silent build. Cam, new engine, dash, AC, audio and that's all it's getting.

Originally posted by rzerob View Post
      Video of the first burnout?
      you'll be waiting a long time. i wont be doing that to my car.
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
        and that's all it's getting.

Comment

Originally posted by DetailAddict View Post
          i forgot about the monoball GC CABs. but that's all it's getting. i'll prob move to the 510 or 260z scene.
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

That color is pure sex, I love it! Engine swap next?

Comment

So, a few months ago I picked up four gold euroweaves for $280 and then the next day a silver one for $50. so $330 for 5 euroweaves, one minorly bent and all curb rashed.

$650 later this is what they look like. Wheel Techniques in Santa Clara removed the rash, PC and then cleared them. and then I bought brand new caps from IMBM parts.

the car has been on stock 14" weaves. but they look a hair to small so, they had to go. my favorite choice would have been 16" Borbet type B's. but those aren't easy to find and cost a great deal more. For $1500 I now have fully refinished euroweaves and new tires.

Here is the final state of the car. just a windshield and a smog and it will be on the road.

I know this may not be everyone's taste but it fits exactly what I want in a car. "OEM with a twist"
              The Avus Blue color really changes with the direction of the light.

This was taken at the same time and makes the car look a completely different colors.
              My next update will be after the car's first car wash.
              Much wow
              I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                That color is pure sex, I love it! Engine swap next?
                I would not dare say such a thing to Eric. That m20 is pretty much 0 milage and everyone knows Erix is pretty much the m20-Lord

Other than that, loving the euroweaves. It's a subtle facelift for the wheels that really makes it pop

Comment

Finally got around to getting a windshield on the car. $200 installed, i did help the guy out because the it was fighting us the whole way in. apparently the brand new seal was too big, :/ no sure why. so we cleaned up the original gasket and put it back in, with new locking strips.

before the guy got there though, I did install the air ducts and splash shields. (stuff you cant see in pics)

Driving it down the street with a new window is so nice. 25 year old pitted once are such a pain. So, since the window was out for painting, why not replace it.

Now, for her first bath.
                  YL7A2190 by Eric Berger, on Flickr
                  YL7A2195 by Eric Berger, on Flickr
                  gonna need a good detailing really soon. it's insured but not smogged. and there are still like 100 little things to do on the interior. still need to finish converting to the late model bolster, tuck wires, wire speakers, wire sub power, window switches, etc.
                  Much wow
                  I hate 4 doors

Comment

Damn. just absolutely perfect.
                    I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
                    DB vert plastic bumpers
                    OEM Keys
                    MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                    91 ic Calypso 3.1
                    86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
                    TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
                    e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

Unreal then and now!!! Good shit dude!!!
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                      IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

What a transformation. Well done.
                        Current:
                        1989 325i
                        1988 M3
                        1987 325ic
                        Past:
                        2001 330ci
                        2001 M3

Comment

Looks fantastic!
                          Are you going to put drop hats on the front to even out the rake a little bit?
                          '91 325i

Comment

Thx guys. it's on GC's and when i have time, i get around to adjusting them. I will raise the rear a 1/2" and drop the nose 1/4". One of the hardest things about this project is that it's at my dad's house and i have to drive 30min to his house from mine. so i only really get to see/work on the car on weekends and when i not off fixing other peoples' cars.
                            Much wow
                            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Readjustment of the rake would set the fitment right.

Really excited to see this thing in person. I remember when you were trying to figure out the interior and everyone have you crap for the Gucci-Mayne pattern

Comment

Wow such an amazingly thorough build Eric. My gf too wants an E30 I'm going to have to let her read this. I'm sure your wife is super stoked. I can't wait to see this thing in person. Avus is one of my favorite colors but you see it too often on 95 M3's. Looks fantastic on the E30. Again, great work.

Comment

Working...
                                X