• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
    give me that selector rod
    bruh shoulda copped one during Black Friday...they were only $60

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

will it work for e36 m3 with tunnel mounted shifter... lol I need a custom length so I may have to make my own

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
      Ig:ryno_pzk
      I like the tuna here.
      Originally posted by lambo
      Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

I know those are solid, but yeah I was skeptical of the poly mounts I bought from Garagistic because I don't want any vibes from the drivetrain either, but was pleasantly surprised that the only rumble I slightly feel is the first throttle blip from idle to moving.
        Everything is gravy after that. Trans is stock rubber.

The only poly item I regret though is trailing arm bushings - mine squeak sometimes.

I want to see more bewst items though.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Kronus mentioned it in his thread with his black coupe iirc. Def going to have to snag a pair for the California cuckhold that is BAR but I plan on swapping in some long tubes down the road for those brapps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
            will it work for e36 m3 with tunnel mounted shifter... lol I need a custom length so I may have to make my own
            Well this one is a 10 degree twisted one so I can use the G260. Idk if Garagistic makes one for E36. However, I have their old style M20 DSSR on my car right now and I have a PMC shifter and it's fine.

Originally posted by ak- View Post
            I know those are solid, but yeah I was skeptical of the poly mounts I bought from Garagistic because I don't want any vibes from the drivetrain either, but was pleasantly surprised that the only rumble I slightly feel is the first throttle blip from idle to moving.
            Everything is gravy after that. Trans is stock rubber.

The only poly item I regret though is trailing arm bushings - mine squeak sometimes.

I want to see more bewst items though.
            Yeah I have solid motor mounts and stock rubber trans mounts right now. Probably going to keep it the same for the swap. I only notice the solid motor mounts on startup. I still have fresh OEM rubber in the rear so that's good for now. Probably going to switch to Condor stuff when I decide to reinforce the subframe though.

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Why fix your good wheels when you can just buy shitty replica wheels?

don't worry they're just dorifto fuck boy spares

Comment

ur dumb btw
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

You mean dr1ft wh33ls.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                    ur dumb btw
                    I agree

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                    You mean dr1ft wh33ls.
                    ;D

They were only $200 for the set so I couldn’t say no to some cheap dorifto wheels

Comment

Don’t hate me... I already hate myself enough...

I was planning on putting all 4 on but because they’re Honda wheels, the fronts won’t clear the caliper even with a 15mm spacer lol. Good thing I really bought them just for the rears...

Comment

lol dreeeft!
                        whats the offset on those puppies?
                        1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Originally posted by wworm View Post
                          lol dreeeft!
                          whats the offset on those puppies?
                          They’re 16x8 et20. That’s why I was surprised they wouldn’t clear the front with 10-15mm spacers... oh well...

Comment

>thread title says more doggo
                            >thread lacking in doggo
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

Comment

im surprised at this.. a guy at work has some xxrs on his e30 without spacers and they fit fine, those are 16x8 +25's :S

are they hitting the chunky hub or something?
                              Boris - 89 E30 325i
                              84- E30 323i

Comment

Originally posted by bangn View Post
                                im surprised at this.. a guy at work has some xxrs on his e30 without spacers and they fit fine, those are 16x8 +25's :S

are they hitting the chunky hub or something?
                                Yeah the hub is super chunky. 16x8 et20 should be perfect E30 fitment, these wheels are just shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X