★ ★ Project Glacier | Make the E30 a Daily Again ★ ★

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lambo View Post
    Yeah it is haha I would have but I didn't have my roof rack with me...
    ahh. You missed all the snow!!
    1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
    2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
    <<Flickr>>

Comment

Yeah I'm a huge fan of this beast. Keep it up.

Comment

Wishity washed my wheels today...

Before...

After... I gave up washing in between the bolts. I ended up cutting up my hands trying to scrub them :\

Now it's the car's turn.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

roads are still dirty here so not worth washing cars and maybe more snow sunday...
          1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
          2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
          <<Flickr>>

Comment

What a hunk of junk!

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
              What a hunk of junk!
              It really is...

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

At least the body isn't in 80 million pieces of rust...

Comment

Finally got the Futura's back on

Waiting at Discount. It's amazing how hard it was explaining flipping tires to the guys there...

Rolled around like this for a day because my suspension makes less noise slammed and I was lazy...

Got the rears on.

Comment

Time to order some new bulbs I guess...

Comment

Looks nice dude, you replace that fog light yet lol
                      88 325is Five Speed
                      Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                        Looks nice dude, you replace that fog light yet lol
                        No... I tried to buy some blanks but the guy selling them would only sell them with the valence and bumper he was selling...

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                          No... I tried to buy some blanks but the guy selling them would only sell them with the valence and bumper he was selling...
                          Don't go with blanks the fogs look cool, and are useful
                          88 325is Five Speed
                          Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                            Don't go with blanks the fogs look cool, and are useful
                            Ehh I never used them even when they worked lol

Comment

Buy the blanks new from blunt. Only ~20 bucks each.

-NICK

Comment

So I've been bouncing around a few ideas about what I want to do over the summer and the next year. Originally I was considering either purchasing another car over the summer and parking the E30 while I'm down at school or purchasing a motorcycle and using that for main daily duties down at school with the E30 also.

However, now I'm thinking of, over the summer, acquiring everything necessary to do a 24v swap. Currently I'm leaning towards an M52 given the lower entry cost compared to an S52 and with the idea of FI down the road. Although, I think I will keep my eyes peeled for an S52 at a decent price.

As for the picture above, it was a chop Pare did and I think it's pretty much where I want my car to sit in a year or two. It does make me hate the late model rear arches, though...

Comment

Working...
                                X