★ ★ Project Glacier | Make the E30 a Daily Again ★ ★

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jdm style brooo. meh

Old school 02s did it better imo. Box fenders and stupid wide 13s with uber meat ;D

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

^ what did you size those as?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

id say between 14-15. Closer to 15s

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I was gonna say they look a little smallish. Ideally I'd want to do 15x9's with some 225/50's

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Bronze goes really well with that colour.

Comment

just imagine a candy blue roof with sparkles. yus

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                I was gonna say they look a little smallish. Ideally I'd want to do 15x9's with some 225/50's
                Rota Grids come in that size in bronze.
                et0 though. Not bad!

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                  Rota Grids come in that size in bronze.
                  et0 though. Not bad!
                  et0 with flares should be no problemo, I was actually looking to run the et-15's in the rear atleast lol

Finally finished up the front suspension. Pretty much everything is new suspenion-wise front and rear. I just need to get it aligned tomorrow morning before work.

I have decided that I am never, ever doing suspension refreshes myself until I get a press.

I noticed that one of my adjustable endlinks has a significant amount of play in it. Going to have to talk to GC about it...

You can see the missing retainer (or whatever it is) here

And one with all retainers in place

I also installed some stainless steel lines from FCP Euro. Not too happy that it doesn't completely thread into the caliper...

Anyways, here she is on the ground :o

20140729-DSC_2491 by PhillipKeefe, on Flickr
                  Last edited by lambo; 07-29-2014, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post

I also installed some stainless steel lines from FCP Euro. Not too happy that it doesn't completely thread into the caliper...

The brake line is supposed to be like that, the sealing portion is down in the bottom of the threaded hole so the tip needs to hit before the hex portion bottoms.
                    Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                    The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Also! My lip is not held on by zip ties anymore. I'm quite pleased with that.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                        The brake line is supposed to be like that, the sealing portion is down in the bottom of the threaded hole so the tip needs to hit before the hex portion bottoms.
                        Ahh, for some reason it seemed like it was sticking up a considerable amount more than stock. But that makes sense.

Comment

Video of the endlink if anyone cares

Comment

Got the front aligned today. Car feels so good. Still have to address the CSB and guibo and the endlink. I also need to raise the rear once it stops raining... like wtf this is Colorado, not Seattle.

Comment

I have an M20 issue if anyone wants to check it out or chime in

<3

Comment

That is a lot of play in that bearing. There shouldn't be enough for you to detect it. Call up GC and order a new bearing/rod end.

I'm a little surprised because GC seems to use really good quality spherical bearings compared to other camber plates/end links I've had.
                                Originally posted by priapism
                                My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                                Originally posted by shameson
                                Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Working...
                                X