★ ★ Project Glacier | Make the E30 a Daily Again ★ ★

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
    id go all black. smexy. With black lettering too.

All black is what I'd like to do also, kinda like Stuart's henna. Before I wrecked it I was going to send the intake and valve cover off to be done up in a wrinkle black with splattered gold...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Started disassembly tonight.

Gonna get dis bish fixed

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Got the intake manifold off. But, I smashed my pinky getting the old injectors off. Hurts way too much to continue doing shit. I tried poking a hole in the nail to release the pressure but it didn't work. Time to see a doctor lol

Comment

waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Keep working.
          Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
          The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

use a hot needle and burn through the nail. Smells like ass but it works.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
            DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

use a hot needle and burn through the nail. Smells like ass but it works.
              That's what I tried. Maybe I'm just a bitch lol.

Comment

oh then yea. Dont be a bitch.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

oh then yea. Dont be a bitch.
                  Yupp, I'm a bitch. Got to the doctor's and he pulls out a fucking paper clip and lighter.

Fool me once, shame on me...

Comment

Not how the real saying goes but whatever

Comment

Bitch status confirmed. When I was a kid my finger got stuck in a locked car door for about 15mins. The tip was nearly severed, but when we got to the doctor they practically super glued my finger back together....

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I believe I figured out my rough idle/cel issue.

This guy wasn't plugged into the TB. I had no clue it even existed. I'm thinking the hose clamp was missing and when I took the TB off to clean it a week ago, this guy popped off and I didn't notice.

oops...

Looks pretty clean under the valve cover. I didn't notice anything majorly wrong.

About to start my first valve adjustment when I notice my feeler gauges only go down to .012... worthless. Went and picked up some angled ones to make it easier.

Comment

PROTIPS!

I enjoy doing valve adjustments.

Find yourself some nice flat ground. Roll the car in 3rd instead of trying to jump it with the starter. I always triple check with one feeler smaller and larger, you get more consistent gaps that way from my exp. Oh and try gaping the intake side slightly tighter than stock. You'll get a little more topend grunt I like it at .008 intake/ .010 exhaust. If you screw up remember you can only get accurate adjustments when the motor is cold, hot oil does effect accurate gaping.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Got my car all back together and it runs. No CEL, no rough idle. So that's good...

Silver intake isn't my ideal choice but I was too lazy to strip and paint it.

But, I think I need to readjust the valves. They're mighty loud.

Comment

lol, looks familiar.

[/URL]
                              Originally posted by priapism
                              My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                              Originally posted by shameson
                              Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

^ Well this is awkward...

Anyways, I readjusted the valves this morning and she's purring like a kitten... if said kitten were in fact a sewing machine. But it's running well. Still have to bleed the cooling system. However, when I first started it up there was an really awful and really loud noise. At first I thought I fucked something up with the valves but I found out it was actually just this fucker touching the fan...

Fixed.

Now it's rtime to go to work lol

Comment

Working...
                                X