No announcement yet.

My 89' 325i Koko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like i said before, i bought the key off of ebay. Here's the link. http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-E21-E28-...16de2a&vxp=mtr
    pretty nice little flip key, the key blade is made out of really cheap metal tho. took about 2 weeks for my key to break off in the my lock. i recommend you have a regular blank made, hack of the handle and file it down to slide into the flip key.
    WTB e36 window switches, e30 door sensor switches (all 4), m20b25 piston ring set.

Comment

getting sick of the amber lights. i mocked up some blue leds to see how it looked. im waiting on some led ribbon to get here then ill post the finished product. I'm stoked!

WTB e36 window switches, e30 door sensor switches (all 4), m20b25 piston ring set.

Comment

Alright I'll be the first to ask, what in the fuck is going on with your fusebox?
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
        VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
          Alright I'll be the first to ask, what in the fuck is going on with your fusebox?
          I assuming youre talking about the red wires running everywhere. The previous owner installed police strobes front and rear and did a shitty job wiring it.

Comment

Hey bro, koko is a white girl
            Originally posted by blunttech
            Always Always go for the reach around if there is an option

Comment

Originally posted by giantkeeper View Post
              Hey bro, koko is a white girl
              what?

Comment

Not too much progress lately. I live in spokane wa and thanks to our sh**y winter weather its not unusual for the temp in my garage to be below 20. A few weeks ago i was driving along a perfectly smooth road when my strut mount decided to explode. 3 day air shipping and lots of hand warmers later i had new mounts in on both sides. Maybe 20 miles later the new mount blew up on the same side. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that under a certain temperature the passenger rear strut seizes. New strut time. They were sloppy anyways. I've been wanting to get new ones for while now. Any suggestions? I've been looking at bilstein sports. Id also consider buying lightly used struts if anybody has some laying around.

Comment

New aluminum intake "boot" came in. Bilsteins on their way.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X