No announcement yet.

84' 318i 302 V8 SWAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If doing a 5.0, you better go ahead and yank out that booster before you paint.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Bedliner is a whole hell of alot heavier then no bedliner. Its ok it'll act like a balast for that nose heavy engine. Gonna ruin the handling and the culture putting an american v8 in an e30.

Comment

Originally posted by eurotrash View Post
        Bedliner is a whole hell of alot heavier then no bedliner. Its ok it'll act like a balast for that nose heavy engine. Gonna ruin the handling and the culture putting an american v8 in an e30.

I keep forgetting I'm building this to your standards and not mine, don't forget to send me a part list so I can get the specs right before I do anything else wrong...
        http://E30Market.com - Testing E30 Marketplace.

Comment

Funny thing is i prob am one of the dudes you should ask for a parts list......

Comment

I've kinda been throwing the idea of a 302 in my mind... What is your projected budget, if you don't mind my asking? Is it going to be a all-out build or more budget minded?

Comment

Originally posted by eurotrash View Post
              A common opinion...^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

till they ride in a 302 swapped car... then suddenly they are your little cheerleader at the local car meets telling everyone how awesome it is...rah rah rah lmao
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mako18 View Post
                A common opinion...^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

till they ride in a 302 swapped car... then suddenly they are your little cheerleader at the local car meets telling everyone how awesome it is...rah rah rah lmao
                Eurotrash is a member of the 5.0e30 club, I have a feeling there was sarcasm in there.
                No E30 Club
                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

You has no proof.

Comment

Support the brother in his endeavor to join that club.....I'm on my way too. I'm sure that a roll cage isn't conducive to weight reduction but well....mines getting one!
                    sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Working...
                    X