No announcement yet.

Scum class 318 + Mtech + vortech v2 + unicorns - vortech + Turrrrbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i run 10w50 on my s52 all year round, its good shit.
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Damn Matteo - reread through the thread and forgot how faptastic this build is. Good to see it in person.

Also didn't realize that you knew Dave at 4B. That's where I did my build. He knows his stuff for sure.

Hit me up if you ever need any help on anything.
      1984 AW 318i - aka Runt

Comment

Updates inbound.

Will be swapping in a late model fuel tank in place of the fuel cell. I'm tired of filling up every 200 miles and the fuel pump is getting annoying. If anyone is interested it will be for sale. Fuel cell holds 10 gallons, pump is capable of 110gph, comparable to Walbro 440, supports 650+ whp. Entire setup fits in the spare tire well with minor cutting.

Also I will be selling a 16" SPAL pusher fan, it's the highest CFM 16" fan they offer, straight blade, high performance. I need to make room for the water-air intercooler heat exchanger. Do not recommend for a DD, unless you run a resistor. At full tilt it's fucking LOUD. People look at my car thinking its going to take off or something.

In addition the the fuel tank, I will be converting the car to run on e85 and install an aftercooled Vortech v2 kit which made 507whp on the dyno. Needless to say I'll need a new daily driver.
        Last edited by pandaboo911; 11-18-2014, 12:02 PM.

Comment

you can get a new late model tank on amazon for 200 bucks or so btw
          cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
            you can get a new late model tank on amazon for 200 bucks or so btw
            Thanks for the tip, but I got a good used one off a fellow e30 owner with everything on it. Didn't feel like making the trip to PnP and pay for overpriced junk.
            They seriously want $20 for a fuel level sensor, and another $20 for the fuel pump assembly.

Comment

How much do you want for the fuel pump? Will it fit a stock tank?

E30 M30 B35 Swap Mounts!
              http://store.garagistic.com/ocart/e3...=5475809a87e04

Comment

Originally posted by mohamed... View Post
                How much do you want for the fuel pump? Will it fit a stock tank?
                It's a remote pump. Doesn't go into the fuel tank.
                Looks like this. It's about $190 new. Not sure about a price yet.

Comment

Originally posted by pandaboo911 View Post
                  It's a remote pump. Doesn't go into the fuel tank.
                  Looks like this. It's about $190 new. Not sure about a price yet.

Oh I see thanks.

E30 M30 B35 Swap Mounts!
                  http://store.garagistic.com/ocart/e3...=5475809a87e04

Comment

Mtech 1 beeld

Since I'm going FI my custom CAI pipe will also be for sale. Does not work if you are running ABS. Unlike most CAI's that use a "shield" mine actually pulls air from completely outside the engine bay. The pipe is cold to the touch when the motor is running.
                    I'll let it go for cheap since it fits non abs cars only.

pics

Last edited by pandaboo911; 11-19-2014, 11:02 PM.

Comment

this build is dirty dirty. hope to see it sometime!

pewpewpew
                      91 DS S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Bahama Beige 323i, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                      ig @RenownUSA / @rude.scott

Comment

you rock! just read a few pages and I must say, awesome job my friend! I wish I would be motivated to go outside in the freezing garage this winter to work on mine :/ haha
                        DESTROY GARAGE
                        S T R E E T S T Y L E

@CRISMACSTUDIO

FREE SHELL, COME GET IT!

Comment

Mtech 1 beeld

Some news. Installed stock tank to run e85.

I've had the car parked next to house for the past week. Some fucking asshole ran into the front, bent it up, and didn't leave a note. I'm almost sure it was a student from the nearby high school..

Anyway I might need a new front euro bumper. I'm hoping the bumper mount did its job and the bumper is still straight.

People in CA really have no idea how to drive in rain. Some asian lady also rear ended my vw westy a couple days ago.
                          Last edited by pandaboo911; 01-30-2015, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pandaboo911 View Post
                            Some news. Installed stock tank to run e85.

I've had the car parked next to house for the past week. Some fucking asshole ran into the front, bent it up, and didn't leave a note. I'm almost sure it was a student from the nearby high school..

Anyway I might need a new front euro bumper. I'm hoping the bumper mount did its job and the bumper is still straight.

People in CA really have no idea how to drive in rain. Some asian lady also rear ended my vw westy a couple days ago.
                            That sucks. Kids around my high school hit my car all the time, my car got keyed, someone had the audacity to fuck with my windshield wipers, stand on my roof racks and bend the hell out of them, I pick up a new door ding every other day, and someone stuck a nice wad of gum to my door yada yada. I feel like camping out and waiting for someone to mess with my car and then kick their ass

Comment

Spal 16" pusher pricing? Pm please

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                                i run 10w50 on my s52 all year round, its good shit.
                                Where do you buy it? I read walmart carries it, but every time I've been to walmart their oil wasn't stocked..

I'm getting a weird noise at 3k rpm and I think it's my timing chain. I'm betting the 10w30 is too thin.

My oil is also running 10 degrees colder after I switched to 10w30
                                Last edited by pandaboo911; 01-30-2015, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X