Bullet Ride's M20 ITB Project: I can go with the flow...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • downforce22
    replied
    I like this a lot! You make it look so easy that anybody could do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • brandon5
    replied
    Ive got a motor and some parts layin around from my swap if you need anything! Stoked for this!!

    Leave a comment:


  • poopin04
    replied
    what the what?

    Leave a comment:


  • ScHpAnKy
    replied
    please mass produce these, I'll swap a 3L m20 back into my car

    Leave a comment:


  • pandaboo911
    replied
    If it was a step from a larger ID to smaller ID it'd be more of an issue. That step will just cause minor turbulence, perhaps a small bubble of turbulent air in the corner. It looks far enough away from the injector to where it wouldn't cause any fueling issues either.

    I could toss it into Solidworks flow simulation if you're concerned

    You're making a budget ITB build, just run it.

    Leave a comment:


  • oliver.r
    replied
    You are a champion

    Leave a comment:


  • enigmaticdream
    replied
    Awesome

    Leave a comment:


  • acolella76
    replied
    I will be watching this very closely. Keep up the great work!

    Leave a comment:


  • jaywood
    replied
    This is great. Keep us updated!

    Leave a comment:


  • MattAvino
    replied
    This looks awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Fantastic!

    Leave a comment:


  • SkiFree
    replied
    Looking good so far! Going to be watching how this evolves for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • canakami
    replied
    Loved reading your build for the 2.8, subbing for this!

    Leave a comment:


  • Luis325
    replied
    WOW looking good!

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    Yes Please

    Leave a comment:

Working...