Bullet Ride's M20 ITB Project: I can go with the flow...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trnc
    replied
    Would you share all your CAD drawings? Im doing a e30 cab project with my m20b25 and i want to try to 3d print some parts to try to get a ITB setup going. Might be able to use your stuff, or modify it to fit my idea.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by Bullet Ride
    Someday I'll fix the pics... life's too busy at the moment.
    The pics are working.... for now...

    Leave a comment:


  • Bullet Ride
    replied
    Someday I'll fix the pics... life's too busy at the moment.

    Leave a comment:


  • wworm
    replied
    tempted to just go through and screenshot everything because i can see the pics

    pretty sure either of the chrome photobucket plug ins should fix this.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by iamduda
    Been dying to see this thread but the pictures wont work! can we do an update on them if you still have them .
    plx fix the pix plz

    Leave a comment:


  • iamduda
    replied
    Been dying to see this thread but the pictures wont work! can we do an update on them if you still have them .

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatM20Guy
    replied
    Nothing I've tried can get the photos to work :(

    Hopefully I can find something...

    Leave a comment:


  • Loupoz
    replied
    Hi. Do you mind sharing your drawing for for the inlet flange? I cant quite seem to copy it correctly with the measurements on there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bullet Ride
    replied
    The photo bucket thing was definitely a bitch move.

    (Very slowly) I am working on re-hosting my build thread photos else where and (very slowly) updating my posts with the new links.

    Leave a comment:


  • twiggletwaggle
    replied
    Originally posted by digger
    use chrome browser and add this extension

    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...flicjjgj?hl=en
    Originally posted by sampayne
    Did you clear your cache after adding it?
    Thanks guys, this worked for me. Now time for me to start at the beginning.

    Leave a comment:


  • sampayne
    replied
    Originally posted by ATL_E30
    Hmm adding this extension did not work for me. Even went as far as to restart my laptop.
    Did you clear your cache after adding it?

    Leave a comment:


  • ATL_E30
    replied
    Originally posted by digger
    use chrome browser and add this extension

    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...flicjjgj?hl=en

    Hmm adding this extension did not work for me. Even went as far as to restart my laptop.

    Leave a comment:


  • digger
    replied
    Originally posted by adam.nonis
    Can I just reiterate how much I HATE Photobucket. I have had this thread saved waiting for when I was to a point I could make my own setup and BOOM! all the pictures are gone.
    use chrome browser and add this extension

    Leave a comment:


  • digger
    replied
    right click open in new tab. some will load directly. some will have the photobucket message right click and save image as and usually saves the actual image. still a PITA but pics are there if they havent been removed from the account

    Leave a comment:


  • adam.nonis
    replied
    Can I just reiterate how much I HATE Photobucket. I have had this thread saved waiting for when I was to a point I could make my own setup and BOOM! all the pictures are gone.

    Leave a comment:

Working...