Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cmeptb13
    replied
    Thanks guys, I can't even describe what it feels like. I was worried about crashing it or somebody running into it, but I never thought it was going to go down like this. It was going to be such an awesome car... For what it's worth I had a blast driving it for the first and last time, it pulled like a train. Overall it was a great experience and a great car. It has become a part of my life and now that it's gone I have nothing to do. I have no regrets though, it was the best project I've ever done.

Leave a comment:

• MoreMayhem
    replied
    Oh man, I can only imagine how bad you must feel!
    Really sorry for your loss.

Leave a comment:

• enigmaticdream
    replied
    Oh wow, that hurt. I was not expecting that picture. Damn...

Leave a comment:

• cmeptb13
    replied
    Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
    if you need info. i just sold my mtech2, look in the FS section. print that and show that to them. $10800.

i almost lost mine to a small fire. it was a poor run power to sub line. if someone hadn't helped me it would have looked like this.

best of luck with a new car
    Thanks for the input man. I saw your ad, that's one fine car you've had.

Leave a comment:

• Cabriolet
    replied
    if you need info. i just sold my mtech2, look in the FS section. print that and show that to them. $10800.

i almost lost mine to a small fire. it was a poor run power to sub line. if someone hadn't helped me it would have looked like this.

best of luck with a new car

Leave a comment:

• reelizmpro
    replied
    Holy....wtf?

Leave a comment:

• cmeptb13
    replied
    Alright guys, here comes the last post. I was driving the car to a shop last Thursday when this happened. Please don't make this a speculation thread about what went wrong, it's done now and nothing good will come out of it. Over a year and a half in the making, over ten grand invested, hundreds of hours of work. I don't think I'll be getting into another e30 anytime soon but if I do you'll be the first ones to know. For my next project I'm thinking a turbo e24 Shark but that won't be for a while. Y'all take care.

Pretty much everything is gone now, and the insurance is offering me $2700 for it. I'd appreciate any advice on dealing with the insurance. But that's about it. Thanks for looking. The end.

Leave a comment:

• naplesE30
    replied
    lookin good.

Leave a comment:

• UpstateMike
    replied
    Awesome

Leave a comment:

• cmeptb13
    replied
    Got to install my steering wheel this weekend, the rest is yet to come

Also,finally got to give it a wash

Engine bay is pretty much finished

Leave a comment:

• cmeptb13
    replied
    Originally posted by mitchlevy7 View Post
    nice work!
    im around rockville all the time, i hope to see this thing on the road.
    You and me both bro. You and me both. I did get it registered today though, so coming soon! To the streets near you.

And thanks for the motivating comments guys this car has come a long way since I bought it. Also I've never worked on any car on this scale, so for the most part it's all my first time. So don't judge too harshly.

Leave a comment:

• mitchlevy7
    replied
    nice work!
    im around rockville all the time, i hope to see this thing on the road.

Leave a comment:

• Cletonius
    replied
    Looks great!

I really need a garage. :(

Leave a comment:

• cmeptb13
    replied
    Thanks for the compliments fellas. I'm really trying to do the best I can with what I have. Just a quick update. I got to work on the car today and finally put the front together, along with wiring the headlights. I love the way the lights turned out so I wanted to share it with yall.

Leave a comment:

• NeedaE30
    replied
    <---Jealous

Must get garage.... must get garage.... i need a damn garage...

nice build..

any updates? been a while

Leave a comment:

Working...
X