Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IronFreak
    replied
    Cool, the only reason I ask is I have been eyeballing these. it would be cool to strip the lip off and powder coat the whole wheel. I saw it done with the older version of this wheel, I think it was the 521, guy removed the lip and powder coated the wheels flat white.

Leave a comment:

• Peattie
    replied
    your right it does look like a separate piece. I have yet to see them in person so maybe Kam will chime in

edit: found this on their website "First, the wheel is cast out of aluminum, then the triple plated chrome lip is permanently bonded resulting in massively wide lip depth."

Leave a comment:

• IronFreak
    replied
    I was just curious, but the looks of this picture it looks like the polished part is it's own piece.

Leave a comment:

• Peattie
    replied
    Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
    Question about the lip, is that polished piece separate, or is it all one piece?
    its all one piece.

Leave a comment:

• Peattie
    replied
    Originally posted by TheTacoMan View Post
    Oh wait...

Dats sweet
    hahaha.

Leave a comment:

• IronFreak
    replied
    Originally posted by Peattie View Post
    Got the wheels test fitted today. (dont mind the paint it was previously plastidipped)

Question about the lip, is that polished piece separate, or is it all one piece?

Edit: Let me clarify, is its separate from the rest of the wheel?

Leave a comment:

• TheTacoMan
    replied
    Originally posted by kamotors View Post
    and with no rear valance on the 1985 it will look Massive!
    Oh wait...

Dats sweet

Leave a comment:

• kamotors
    replied
    and with no rear valance on the 1985 it will look Massive!

Leave a comment:

• TheTacoMan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Peattie
    replied
    my tires compared to Kamotors :)

Leave a comment:

• Peattie
    replied
    Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Yeap that is perfect! I think am going to get these.. what size tires are going to go on these? Im going to need as wide as I can go...
    im doing a 245/40 17 in front and a 265/40 17 rear. might be able to squeeze a 275.

Originally posted by efficient View Post
    nice. you guys in nevada are lucky. i was just in vegas and seen alot of modified turbo cars with front mounts sticking out. how do you guys get passed the smog?
    Im in vegas but Kamotors and thetacoman are in reno. i dont get to drive my car till summer vacation :( i know Kamotors registered as a classic vehicle so you dont have to smog. ill probably do the same.

Leave a comment:

• efficient
    replied
    nice. you guys in nevada are lucky. i was just in vegas and seen alot of modified turbo cars with front mounts sticking out. how do you guys get passed the smog?

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    Originally posted by Peattie View Post
    Got the wheels test fitted today. (dont mind the paint it was previously plastidipped)

Yeap that is perfect! I think am going to get these.. what size tires are going to go on these? Im going to need as wide as I can go...

Leave a comment:

• Peattie
    replied
    Got the gauges in. Kamotors made a carbon fiber center piece.

Leave a comment:

• TheTacoMan
    replied
    Dear god that e30s going to be wide. Lol, its going to confuse errrrbody

Leave a comment:

Working...
X