Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wazzu70
    replied
    Any pics with the flares? I havent seen any cars with the super wide flares yet.

Leave a comment:

• Peattie
    replied
    Originally posted by ak- View Post
    Do you feel like it starts to fall a little after 5000rpm in a higher gear?

That's pretty awesome. He mentioned it was CXr turbo, which one?
    this is the turbo I and TheTacoMan have

Leave a comment:

• Peattie
    replied
    Originally posted by kamotors View Post
    Just drove this car for the first time after finishing up some exhaust work and retourquing the head and its stupidly fast.

Its currently on puny tires but the turbo spools at like 2k and 12psi is by right around 3k. form idle to 4000rpms it would kill my car, It really is surprising and I'm not sure why its so fast.

Its on a rough tune I made running stupid rich, has ported head, and small turbo and is super fast for some reason.
    thats what I like to hear :D

Leave a comment:

• TheTacoMan
    replied
    Definitively doesn't, I have the same turbo and it screams all the way up to redline.

Leave a comment:

• ak-
    replied
    both our cars have ported heads and he has the massive 3" charge pipes while I have the 2.5" and his just goes with no effort
    Do you feel like it starts to fall a little after 5000rpm in a higher gear?

That's pretty awesome. He mentioned it was CXr turbo, which one?

Leave a comment:

• Cronopoulos
    replied
    Smaller turbo, faster spool, god's chariot, etc. lol ;)

Leave a comment:

• kamotors
    replied
    Originally posted by Denny View Post
    speed velocity of the smaller intake ports may have a role in that
    both our cars have ported heads and he has the massive 3" charge pipes while I have the 2.5" and his just goes with no effort

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    Just drove this car for the first time after finishing up some exhaust work and retourquing the head and its stupidly fast.

Its currently on puny tires but the turbo spools at like 2k and 12psi is by right around 3k. form idle to 4000rpms it would kill my car, It really is surprising and I'm not sure why its so fast.

Its on a rough tune I made running stupid rich, has ported head, and small turbo and is super fast for some reason.
    speed velocity of the smaller intake ports may have a role in that

Leave a comment:

• kamotors
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Peattie
    replied
    Originally posted by kid325e View Post
    What setup did you go for MS? DIY Autotune? WhoDWho? Was that the most expensive part of your build so far, aside from the wheels? Looking good man!

I had XXR's and the chrome lip was definitely seperate from the wheel itself!
    I got it from Whodwho. and Megasquirt was the most expensive part of the build.

Leave a comment:

• kid325e
    replied
    What setup did you go for MS? DIY Autotune? WhoDWho? Was that the most expensive part of your build so far, aside from the wheels? Looking good man!

I had XXR's and the chrome lip was definitely seperate from the wheel itself!

Leave a comment:

• Peattie
    replied
    Originally posted by Denny View Post
    LOL... 265/40 17 rears with those u should have really good traction.
    thats the goal :)

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    Originally posted by TheTacoMan View Post

LOL... 265/40 17 rears with those u should have really good traction.

Leave a comment:

• IronFreak
    replied
    Agreed!

Leave a comment:

• Peattie
    replied
    yeah I'm not a huge fan of the chrome lip, I'd rather it be all black or something. but hey they're cheap and still look good.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X