X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLG
    replied
    Originally posted by jalopi View Post
    How much street driving do you do with your car? I stayed away from wisefab and SLR due to their 'wide open' rod end ball joints and tie rods. Just don't see those lasting too long with mild street use, what with dirt and shit getting in the important bits with their open design. I just did an e46 arm install, still have to get my knuckles modded though... guess that's the only downside - can't undo that.
    Not much... To and from events and occasionally to meets. I can't imagine them being very delicate, probably just need cleaning. Tracks are pretty dusty and dirty too. I emailed Sean about cleaning.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• jalopi
    replied
    How much street driving do you do with your car? I stayed away from wisefab and SLR due to their 'wide open' rod end ball joints and tie rods. Just don't see those lasting too long with mild street use, what with dirt and shit getting in the important bits with their open design. I just did an e46 arm install, still have to get my knuckles modded though... guess that's the only downside - can't undo that.

Leave a comment:

• FLG
    replied
    Originally posted by Texas Toast View Post
    I run my SLR kit on slightly rolled fenders, you don't NEED overfenders but it does look a little silly lol.
    Figured.

I've got some custom fenders sitting around. Thell look Damn silly tho with such a wide box front and nothing out back. I'll make something work. But if I'm. Gonna go wide I'm gonna go m3 all around not just flares

Leave a comment:

• Texas Toast
    replied
    I run my SLR kit on slightly rolled fenders, you don't NEED overfenders but it does look a little silly lol.

Leave a comment:

• FLG
    replied
    Originally posted by TheTacoMan View Post
    Any plans for fenderflares?
    Slr kit soon so eventually wide body. For now I'm trying to limit spending money on things I don't need. I'll just hammer out the fenders if need be for now

Leave a comment:

• TheTacoMan
    replied
    Any plans for fenderflares?

Leave a comment:

• FLG
    replied
    For real? Shit... certainly fooled me. No need to tell people it's aluminum, eh? :p

Haha! yep some very good looking vinyl, i just wanted it to match the wing but i was not about to shell out hundreds for a cf one

quick video i threw together out of boredom

Some clips taken from OhTusday Photography, Grizzly Productions, and Pro-Mount.

Leave a comment:

• jalopi
    replied
    Originally posted by FLG View Post
    Its actually aluminum with a cf vinyl
    For real? Shit... certainly fooled me. No need to tell people it's aluminum, eh? :p

Leave a comment:

• FLG
    replied
    Originally posted by Rdreas View Post
    How are you planning on attaching your sunroof delete??And where did you get it???

bud Spyke made it, link to his Facebook is in that post.

Since it's carbon fiber, my guess is some sort of adhesive/epoxy or rivets. Looks like Condor had something to do with the sunroof delete.
    Its actually aluminum with a cf vinyl (good to know the vinyl is realistic lol) to match the spoiler, a cf delete would have been very expensive, for not much return. But yes it will be riveted on.

As for condor, I loved Carlos 's logo and wanted to add it on since he has always went above and beyond when it comes to helping me out.

Leave a comment:

• jalopi
    replied
    Since it's carbon fiber, my guess is some sort of adhesive/epoxy or rivets. Looks like Condor had something to do with the sunroof delete.

Leave a comment:

• Rdreas
    replied
    How are you planning on attaching your sunroof delete??And where did you get it???

Leave a comment:

• FLG
    replied
    Thanks AK,

Crazy, its an ASD hydro plumbed inline (for now)

Leave a comment:

• Crazyhorse13
    replied
    Nice build! What Hydro brake set up do you have?

Leave a comment:

• ak-
    replied
    Whoa that's so cool

Leave a comment:

• FLG
    replied
    Newest addition thanks to

Gregg Drake is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Gregg Drake and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

Sunroof delete panel, inside is in memory of my grandparents.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X